Part 12

The lights turned on as soon as my camera is ready. The stage lift up and BTS appear. They walk down the walk way to the small stage in the middle of the fans. Jungkook, Suga and Jhope waved toward our directions while walking. The fans around us screamed made my ears hurt. They performed the opening performance and all the artists come out one by one at the end. The artists greeted the fans. They went back down and it's now Got7 performance.

(Let's pretend this is from my camera. This is actually from their Fly in Chicago. Credit to owner and bless whoever took this video)

Got7 performed Fly and I'm trying hard to calm myself down and not shake the camera. They then performed Just Right, If You Do, and Hard Carry. They communicate with the fans after performing, mostly The English speakers. Sometimes Jinyoung will says something and Youngjae will speaks Engrish. All the artists performed one by one. I dropped my camera during BTS fire because I was jamming to the song. I didn't realized it was almost the end of the concert. Everyone came out and said goodbyes to the fans for the last time.

Finally the concert ended. The fans went out to the big area for hi-touch event. Today's artists are GD, Dean, Girls' Day, F(x), Twice, Exo, and Vixx. We gave the pass to the security and hi five all the artists. Bri and I squealed after we got out of the line because hi five GD. We went back to the hotel after that.

~Next Day~

We're now in the auditorium for Kcon day 2. We're heading to backstage to meet everyone again before the concert started. We greeted the staffs as we walk pass them. All of them are busy as always. As bri and I enter Got7's waiting room, the staffs are running around and they look like they're in a rush.

"This isn't good, why aren't they showing up." I heard one of the staff said in frustration.

"What's wrong?" I asked one of the stylist.

"The makeup artists didn't show up and the boys don't have their makeup done yet. Some of the other artists too."

"We can help you." I said.

"Are you sure?" She looks at me and Bri.

"Yes, my mom teaches us doing makeup. I also went to her work several times and learned how to do makeup."

"Really? Your mom is a makeup artist?" She asked.

"Yea, have you heard of Sophia Kim?"

"OMG! She's one of the best makeup artists!" The stylist lady exclaimed.

"Uhm yes. Hehe. Don't tell anyone... and should we started doing their makeup now?"

"Oh yes."

"Ok Bri, you take Youngjae, JB and Jinyoung. I'll do the rest." I instructed.

I walked toward the makeup table where all of them are already seated. I started with Mark. I apply some foundation and concealer on his face. I admit that he has a really soft skin for a guy. He has his eyes close and now I'm staring his face and admire his long eyelashes. Mark suddenly opens his eyes and I jumped a little.

"Why did you stop?" He asked.

"Huh? What?"

"We're you staring at me?" He asked teasingly.

"No, it just that you have long eyelashes..." I said slowly and start blushing. He chuckled softly and closed his eyes.

"Now stare all you want." He said playfully.

"No thanks." I laughed and continue to do his make up.

"Done!" I said and put the brush down.

"Wow I don't look like I have makeup on." Mark said while staring at his reflection. I smiled proudly to myself. I do Yugyeom and Bambam makeup then finally done with Jackson.

"Woah it looks natural. Maybe because I'm naturally handsome." Jackson said while swipe his finger across his jawline.

The stylist came to us after received a phone call.

"Girls, can you do us another favor?

"Sure."

"BTS and Monsta X makeup artists had some urgent came up so they had to leave. Some of the boys didn't have their makeup done yet so we need you to help us." She explained. "They will come here in a minute so go get ready."

Bri and I went back to the makeup table and take out the makeups and brushes that we need. The lady came in.

"Y/N will take Taehyung, Jimin, Wonho, Kihyun and Shownu. Bri will take Suga, Jin, I.M and Minhyuk." The lady said and the boys went to either me or Bri.

I'm finally done with all of them after two hours. Bri finished before me and already wen back to Got7.

I go to Got7's room after cleaning up. Jackson ran and jumps on me after I entered the room. "YAY YOU'RE BACK!"

"Get off me Jackson, you're heavy." I pushed him off and he pouts.

"Aye~ don't sulk." I punch Jackson's shoulder slightly. He's still pouting.

I jump on him and hug his neck. "I'm sorry for pushing you away."

"Jackson is mad." He said and turns his face around.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked him still hugging his neck. He turns around and smiles.

"I want a po po." He said and puffs his cheeks.

"Easy cheesy." I said and peck his cheek. He surprised me when he suddenly peck my cheek.

"Yah Hyung!! That's not fair." Yugyeom complained and Bambam followed him. They all sprint toward us but Mark pull me behind him and flick both of their foreheads. "Thanks bro." Jackson said.

I giggle as Mark scolds the two maknaes. He turned around and point to his cheeks which gave me hint. I peck it quickly.

"Wow Hyung, you scolded us and now you asked her to kiss you. Not fair." The maknaes started to complain again.

Chapter ended. Next chapter will coming next week.