Part 38

(Mark's POV)
"Hyung look at this." Youngjae handed me his phone and I read the article.

"Lina?" I said in confusion.

"The article said that the pictures were taken today at the coffee shop in front of the building. Lina didn't go to school today." Youngjae reasoned out.

"What are you saying? Lina will never do such things." Jackson, who's sitting next to me, said.

"I'll talk to Lina later." I said, trying to be positive about this.

******************************

(Lina's POV)
"Mark?" I said over the phone.

"It's not true right?" He suddenly asked.

"What?"

"The article about you cheating, it's not true right?"

"Of course not! I'll never do that."

"Ok that's good. I'll hang up now." He said quietly.

"Ok." I said even though I knew something was weird with him wanting to hang up like this. Maybe I'm over thinking, he's just tired.

******************************

(Unknown's POV)
"Have you talked to him yet?" My lovely boyfriend asked.

"Oh of course Jisoo oppa." I smirk. "I made sure he won't say a word."

******************************

(Lina's POV)
"Hey Lina look!!!" Ruth shows me her phone screen.

Got7 Mark caught going out with another girl after Lina's scandal

My eyebrows scrunched up at the title in confusion. All of a sudden?

"Let me call him." I dial Mark's number but I go straight to the voicemail.

"He didn't pick up?" Ruth asked once I sigh.

"Yea, maybe the article is true." I sigh again.

"No Lina don't be like that. Maybe he's busy right now." Ruth tries to reassure me.

"Yea."

*****************************

(Bri's POV)
Naomi, Ruth and I went to school without Lina because of her scandal. People are crowded around us and asking about Lina. Some even bad mouth her but I'm trying to contain myself. If I was in my best condition right now, they'll be in the hospital.

I feel a pang in my head as I got push around but I managed to sit down inside the classroom. Luckily, the teacher arrived and everyone went back to their seat.

"Are you ok?" Samuel asked during lunch. I didn't feel like having lunch and just put my head on his shoulder.

"Yea just a slight headache. I'll be fine." I told him.

"Yah!! Why did you do that?!" I heard Justin voiced and snap my head toward them, wincing a little when I feel a pang. A group of girls standing beside our table while Justin helps Ruth clean up her uniform. Two of them are holding juice boxes in their hands and it seems like they dumped it on Ruth and her foods.