Part 22

(Bri's POV)
I woke up earlier than everyone else because I have to go to Bighit building. Sooyoung unni drove me to Bighit building after I got ready. My new manager, Jinhee, came after Sooyoung unni left for work.

She then lead me to Bang PDnim's office. I walked inside and it feels like the first time I came inside JYP PDnim office. THE man sits at his table with some files in front of him. He looked up after he noticed my present in the room.

"Oh hello, you must be Brianna, the trainee from JYP." He said with a smile and I just nod slowly.

"Welcome to Bighit!" He exclaimed which scared me a little.

"Well no need to go over everything since I'm pretty sure you know it well. The rules here are just like rules in other companies. No dating, fighting, etc. most important, is to train hard." He briefly explained.

"As you know, we're not a big company but we have one of the most successful Kpop band in the Kpop industry. BTS." He said proudly and I couldn't agree more. They're one of my favorite groups.

"They will be your mentors as well as the other trainers in the company." He continued and I almost squeal out loud.

"But...... you CANNOT have any special relationship with them or any other trainees in this company." He added with a stern voice and I nod.

"Ok that's good for now. Jinhee, you may show her the building as her group."

My group?

"Don't be awkward, call me unni." Jinhee said when she noticed the awkwardness between us.

"Ne unni." I said and she smiles.

Jinhee unni showed me around the building. It's really big, just like JYP building. Then she lead me to a practice room. There are six girls inside the room. They stopped talking and stood up after Jinhee unni called them. They introduced themselves one by one. I can't remember them all but I think it was Sowon, Yuju, Sinb, Eunha, Yerin, and Umji. They seem nice. Jinhee unni then left so all of us can get to know each other better.

"Hey." I said with a small smile and their expressions changed. Instead the friendly faces they showed earlier, now replaced with a frown.

"Why are you here?" Sinb(?) I think that was her name said, still frowning. I'm so confused. How can people change this fast.

"I came from JYP." I said.

"Why don't you stay there then? It's a bigger company. Or maybe they kicked you out." That girl continued to talk and the rest laugh at what she said. Yea keep laughing. I'm about to kick all of your butts down to hell.

I keep quiet because I don't want to cause any drama on my first day. They soon walked to the other side of the room, still laughing, how dumb.

They continued to talk like I don't exist. At that moment, the door flung wide open and BTS rush in. The girls' faces lit up but soon turn into a scowl when BTS gave me a big hug.

"Bri~ you're here!!" They all said happily.

"Yup I'm here!" I replied, feeling so happy because I meet them again. Other reason is because those girls are so jelly right now.

We asked each other questions and try to catch up. I told them how Lina is now a trainee in JYP. I also told them about Ruth and Naomi.

"What's wrong with them?" Jin whispered and secretly point toward those girls. I looked toward them and see all of them glaring at me.

"They don't like me for some reason." I told him.

"I got you on that, don't worry." Namjoon said and smiles, showing his cute dimples.

He stood up and walked out with Jinhee unni. I don't know where they went. They came back about 30 minutes later. BTS left for training and Jinhee unni drives me home.

"Unni where did you and Namjoon go?" I asked her.

"Call him sunbaenim. He's your senior." She reminded me. I almost forgot. I'm so close to all of them, that's why.

"You should thank Namjoon the next time you see him. He went to PDnim office and asked for you to train separately. That means you're going to be a solo. I know about the other girls. Don't mind them." She said while driving and I noted in mind to thank him next time.

We reached the dorm and I got out.

"Thank you for helping me out today." I thanked Jinhee unni before stepping inside the apartment.

The older girls are already asleep in their room. I took a shower and go to sleep.

Chapter ended. I know it's a short chapter. I'm sorry. I'll make it up next week hehe. Please vote and comment.
Love from author~L