Chapter 21: White Day

Today is one of the two worst days to teach these kids. On Valentine's Day, girls are nervous and guys are excited and everyone's agitated because they either want to gain the courage to offer chocolate to someone or they are hoping to receive some. But, today is a special pain in the ass. It being White Day, girls are waiting for the answer to their Valentine's confessions, guys are nervous to return their gifts, and people are crying all over the campus. Summarizing this whole hell, everyone is either chattering or up in the clouds and no one is listening. They're impossible to control. Maybe if they dedicated some of this effort and attention into their classes, they wouldn't all be stuck with nearly-failing grades.

"Aki." Getting tired of her avoiding me and needing someone to tease, I called out to her once the class ended. The girls who had been staring at me throughout the whole class, probably waiting for chocolate, shot arrows at her and remained in the classroom. "About your essay..." I added, just to make the unwanted leave. She then reluctantly closed the door and walked towards me. Her face burned scarlet.

"Is there something wrong with my project?" she asked innocently.

"No." Did she really not understand my intentions?

"I'd like to repay you for that valentine's gift." I slowly walked closer to her and pinned her against the wall. Her eyes widened. Aki closed her eyes as I had expected, and I took out a piece of white chocolate from my pocket, grabbing it with my teeth. After noticing I hadn't kissed her, Aki opened her eyes and they widened once she noticed the chocolate.

"Help yourself. I made it for you." Both her eyes and mouth widened further and her face flushed. She wanted to say no, but instead just stood in shock.

I became impatient as she dwelled in her thoughts. "Hurry up, I don't have all day." I growled.

Frightened, she jolted and her eyebrows raised. She blushed even further and I enjoyed the view as she slowly placed the chocolate between her teeth carefully as to not touch my lips. You don't really dislike it when I tease you, do you? Or else you wouldn't follow my orders. I smirked as she covered her perfectly shaped lips with thin and delicate fingers, munching on the chocolate with a delighted glimmer in her eyes.

"Amazing!" her face glowed. "You made this, Sensei?" For once she spoke normally with me. I couldn't help it but smile. "Wahh! This is so good!"

"Really?" I grinned, drawing nearer.

"Yeah!" she smiled cheerfully, not noticing that my face was millimeters apart.

"Then..." I spoke in a cool tone, "Would you mind if I tried it too?" As an expression of confusion filled her face, my grin grew.

"But... I just ate it."

"That's okay. I can still find a way."

I closed the distance between us, placing my lips on hers and feeling the warmth of her sweet lips for a second time and the melting taste of the chocolate. She subdued to me and allowed me to take over. My hands crawled up her shirt. Desire was taking control of me. To stop myself from going any further with her, our lips parted, leaving a lingering taste of her in my mouth. Aki gently opened her eyes, looking at me intensely, as if she wanted more.

"Tastes sweet..." I smirked, wiping the side of my lips. Aki blushed immensely, and I chuckled. "See you." I said, waving and turning back to leave.

"W-Wait!" Aki managed to say. "Sensei, why did you k-kiss me?" she spoke in a soft tone, I could hardly hear her. "What do you think about me, Sensei?"

I didn't expect her to actually be able to ask this. What I think of her, huh... How do I feel? No. Now's not the time to be thinking about this. I disguised my worry with a grin and shot a glance at her, trying to seem cool, "Who knows?" I then turned back and left the room, feeling a headache coming along, realizing what I had done.