Chapter 3

The plan was to meet at 8 o'clock in front of the train station. Everyone was there on time... All except for Aki. We waited a while for her but we couldn't delay the trip any longer. I volunteered myself, as a teacher, to wait for her in the station as the others boarded the train.

I fell asleep after 30 minutes of waiting but soon woke up with the sound of a little girl squealing. As I opened my eyes, I realized it wasn't a little girl's screams but Aki's. She ran towards me, but didn't seem to realize I was right next to her sitting on a bench.

"No way! They left already! Why did I wake up so late?" she whined.

I let her finish whining. She sat beside me on the bench and still didn't seem to notice me. This is a complete new level of air headedness.

"Yo." I said suddenly, interrupting her whining. This caused Aki to startle and jump on her seat. I chuckled, "How did you not notice I was sitting right beside you?"

Aki's eyes widened, "Se-Sensei!" she said surprised, "Did you arrive late as well?"

"No." she tilted her head in curiosity, "I was waiting for you."

Aki suddenly blushed, she became flustered and stuttered, "Ah s-sorry! I'm really sorry for being late. My alarm clock didn't sound and my mom wasn't home to wake me up, then--"

I interrupted her fast talking as the train stopped in front of us, "It's fine. Let's just go."

Aki fell silent and nodded. We entered the train and sat on the side seats. Aki sat an arm distance away from me. Her embarrassment is really ridiculous...

As a sketchy-looking guy in his mid thirties was about to sit next to Aki, I quickly grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards me. The man just stood, staring at us and clicked his tongue at me, "Tsk." I gave him a sideways glare and he suddenly looked away, sitting in the opposite side of the bus.

Aki was sitting cluelessly besides me. I took a glimpse at her face and noticed she was blushing immensly, probably because I still had my arm wrapped around her.

"Sorry." I said, releasing her from my tight grip. Aki shook her head and sat straight and silent beside me. This kind of attitude she has towards me is becoming annoying...

I was surprised as I felt something pressing against my shoulder. I looked to the side and saw it was Aki. She had fallen asleep. Her face looked really calm and peaceful, completely different from the nervous person who was sitting beside me a while ago. No matter what expressions she makes or how she acts, it's hard to get tired of such an amusing person. I can never get tired of teasing her.

I straightened her perfumed hair as she slept, I'm guessing she ran all the way from her house to the train station. Such an airhead... I kissed her forehead gently, trying not to wake her up.

------

The train finally stopped, waking Aki up. She became flusterred noticing that she'd been sleeping on me.

We soon found the rest of Aki's classmates and teachers and the boys and girls split to put their swimsuits on.

As the boys were ready, I took them outside into the beach. Most girls were also there, including Rina Sensei.

I looked around for Aki but there was no sight of her until I heard Eiko's loud voice shouting, "Take it off, take it off!" I wonder who she's torturing now. "Come on Aki, what are you embarrassed of? It's the beach, be free!"

As soon as I heard Aki's name, I looked towards the direction of Eiko's voice. A towel was suddenly thrown from that direction and behind it stood Aki.

I was mesmerized by the view as Aki appeared in front of me wearing a bikini. She pressed her arms together shyly and her face blushed as she noticed me. The sun shining made her skin appear to glow. I looked at her from up to down noticing her smooth skin, the smoothness I had felt when my lips touched her forehead in the train.

I was astonished that such an innocent girl with a child-like body could have a certain attractiveness. But there is no doubt that she is still just a child. All her friends, even Eiko and Uzuki, had blossoming chests. Some of them even have larger breasts than the teachers, but Aki... I guess her body forgot to grow and she remained with a child's flat chest. I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh.

After I had finished analyzing Aki's body, I noticed her eyes were fixed on my body. She looked at my bare chest. I guess she wouldn't be used to seeing her teachers in swim suits, especially the one she likes. She makes it too obvious that she's staring.

I smirked and walked towards Aki, lowering on to my knee. I placed my lips beside her ear and whispered softly, "A cute girl shouldn't need to hide." I smiled and blinked at her as I pulled my face away.

Aki blushed and quickly returned to her friends and soon everyone was in the water.