002- 76 needs to chill

~"I'm at your service, sir."~

They had led you to an airship and you sat down on a blue seat. Luckily they had not handcuffed you, but instead took your duffel bag, which you were highly against. On the other seats across from you were McCree, Hanzo, Genji and Tracer.

"So," You said, carrying out the o a little "Where are we going?" You fiddled with your thumbs and tilted your head to the side.

"We're going to headquarters love!" Tracer chirped, smiling brightly.

"Oh, um, ok," You responded keeping your head tilted.

"So tell us a bit about yourself," McCree said, trying to make a conversation. You raised an eyebrow at this and blushed lightly.

"I like Oreos. I like (dogs/cats). My favorite animal is a/an (f/a). I like to draw. I like writing. I like to read. I like video games. I like anime. I like music. I don't like blood or killing. Uhhhhh...." You kept telling them things about yourself until We had gotten to the base.

McCree grabbed your bag and slung it over his shoulder and pushed you to the door. You shakily reached the handle of the door and held it tightly.

"They are going to attack me," you said trying to stall.

"You'll be fine," Tracer said trying to reassure you, crossing her arms.

You sighed heavily and opened the door walking inside. Hanzo, Genji and McCree followed behind you while Tracer ran forward. You walked into a room where many agents were listening to Tracer explain the situation. A man who was called Soldier 76, aka Commander Jack Morrison, started yelling.

"You brought a member of Talon into our headquarters?!" He shouted and looked over Tracer's shoulder and his eyes met yours. He pushed past Tracer and stomped over to you, grabbing the color of your shirt and slamming you against the wall. "What's you deal kid?" He growled lowly. McCree wrapped his arms around Jack's waist and tried to pull him off you.

"What is going on here?!" A concerned Angela Ziegler asked crossed her arms in front of her chest. Jack let go of you and held his hands up in defense. You fell on your butt and grunted in pain. Angela hurried over to you and looked at you. "Are you ok?" She asked softly helping you up.

"Y-yes thank you," You said, smiling. Angela glared at Jack and looked to the small group of agents surrounding Tracer.

"Anyone want to tell me that's going on?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips. And so Tracer proceeded to tell the story of how you guys met and everyone was staring at you the entire time.

Angela didn't seem angry she was just concerned. She gently grabbed your hand and led you into a separate hallway.

"Lena said that when Jessie pulled out his gun you started having a panic attack. Are you alright?" She bent down to your level and held your hands. You looked down at your muddy shoes and sighed quietly.

"When I was three, Reaper killed my parents in front of me, so I guess I have PTSD?" You questioned looking in her eyes. She nodded and stood up ruffling your hair.

"Then I guess I'll be your therapist," Angela then led you back to the small group in what seemed to be a living room. You noticed some were glaring at you in anger. You squeezed Angela's hand slightly in fear and squeezed back in response.

She let go of you and lightly pushed you forward. You looked at the agents and gave a half smile, awkwardly waving.

"Uh, hi," You nervously said fiddling with your thumbs. "I'm (y/n)," You rubbed the back of your neck with your hand and puffed out your cheeks. It was Genji who approached you.

"Watashi no namae wa Genji desu," He introduced in fluent Japanese, bowing his head to you. A small rose blush formed on your cheeks and you returned the gesture.

After Genji, the other agents introduced themselves also. Some were very rude while others were very kind.

The last that you were formally introduced to was Commander Jack Morrison. He roughly shook your hand and glanced to the side.

"Your training starts tomorrow."