033-Monster

You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.

-Buddha

~•~

"It's been too long, my dove."

You stood up and grimaced. "You have about one minute to get the f*ck out of here before I kill you." Samael smirked and moved over to you carefully, watching Genji's every movement.

"How precious," Samael smirked, moving his hand up to touch your cheek. "Get away from my daughter!" Leah yelled, pulling down her hood and stepping forward. "Aw my dove, I thought your mommy was dead?"

"Shut the hell up, Samael," You whispered, clenching your fists. Samael raised his eyebrows and looked over at Genji. Genji reached behind him instinctively for his sword. He pulled back his hand when he realized his sword wasn't there and moved into a defensive stance.

"Brother maybe we should go," Sorath called sheepishly. Samael turned towards his younger brother and scowled. "No," Samael said sternly, staring at your hands. "Brother please. She does not want you, she loves someone else. Please leave her be."

"How dare you talk to me like that!" Samael growled, whipping around to face his younger brother. "Enough, Samael," Genji said softly. You stomped on Samael's foot and bolted towards Genji, grabbing his hand.

"Sam let's go!" Sorath yelled, creating a shield out of thin air. "No!" Samael replied, pulling a butterfly knife out of his pants pocket and opening it. "I'm not leaving without you, my dove." Genji chuckled and put two fingers to where his ear is and spoke. "He's here."

"You made a mistake coming here, Rodriguez."

A flash of blue caught your eye and you gasped, gripping Genji's arm tightly. An arrow pierced itself in Sorath's upper arm, causing him to double over in pain. "Hanzo Shimada," Samael turned and looked behind him. "Shouldn't you be in Japan? With the clan?" Genji stiffened and brushed your hand off. Hanzo's face remained unreadable as he moved closer. "The clan can function perfectly fine on its own," Hanzo drew an arrow from his quiver and pointed it at Samael's heart. "It has for 13 years in my absence."

You scowled. "I was right, then," As you stepped forward, Sorath turned to you and lifted his shield. "You're back with the clan. Traitor." Hanzo glanced at you for a moment and then turned his attention back to Samael. Samael pressed a button on his left thigh and grinned. "Nice one Shimada," Sorath's shield disappeared and he stood next to Samael. "You p*ssed her off."

The ground shook and you grabbed onto your mother. You heard an explosion in the distance and looked at the floor. You saw planes fly over the temple and bombs explode in the streets. Genji jumped on Samael's back and threw him to the ground. "What did you do?!" He yelled, punching him square in the face. Sorath stood frozen and stared. A bomb flew threw the opening in the temple and landed next to Samael's head. Genji sprang up and grabbed Samael's shirt and jumped away. Genji lost his grip and Samael fell to the ground near the bomb.

boom

"Brother!"

Sorath's scream ran through the temple. Samael's body flew against the wall and he slumped to the ground. You ran towards him but you were pulled away by large hands. The Reaper grabbed Samael by the neck and lifted him up. "Stop it!" You screamed, trying to pull The Reaper off of Samael. Hanzo ran to Genji and lifted him up by his shoulder. The Reaper pushed you away roughly and your butt hit the ground.

Sorath hit The Reaper with his shield right in the neck and it let out a screech. Samael fell out of its grasp and he groaned as he hit the floor. "Sam!" Sorath knelt down to Samael's level and brushed the hair out of his eyes. Samael glanced up at his brother and smiled softly. "I assure you brother," Sorath vowed, putting a hand to his heart. "The sun will shine on us agai-"

A sword pierced itself within Sorath's stomach and he spit up blood. "Sor?" Samael's voice came out as a whisper. "No.." Sorath crumpled to the ground and reached out for Samael. Hanzo stood behind where Sorath once stood and pulled out his sword. "You are a fool (Y/N) (L/N)."

You gasped and stumbled backwards. This couldn't be the Hanzo you once knew. Could it? "You're a monster," You managed to say, as tears spilled from your eyes. Hanzo chuckled. "Am I (Y/N)? Or are you?" You gasped as you choked back tears. "You couldn't even save a single man's life."

You ran.

———-
Oof sorry this chapter took so long.
Infinity war really f*cked me up
The next chapter will be a Infinity War special!!!
Uhh spoilers below
The chapter will be set on the Titan battle
StarLord- Genji
Gamora - You
Spider-Man - D.Va
Iron Man - Soilder: 76
Thanos - Reaper
Mantis - Mei
Drax - Zarya (?)
Doctor Strange- Zenyatta
Nebula-
Did I miss anyone???
Should I change anything??
DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!