028- INTERLUDE: Hanzo Shimada

"Don't worry about the guilt you feel, just take a breath and seal the deal"

Hanzo Shimada walked into the Shimada Castle carefully, making sure his prosthetics don't make too much noise as he walked to the sword stand. He stood in front of the stand and squinted his eyes.

"The last time I raised a sword," Hanzo muttered under his breath, shaking as his hand wrapped around the hilt. "I killed my brother." He raised the sword above his waist, testing the weight.

"You are foolish to return here Shimada Hanzo,"

Hanzo raised the sword slightly as he turned around to face his attacker, his brows furrowed. "You dare to test me, fool?" The man before him wore a white yukata and his hair was tied back into a high bun with a ribbon similar to Hanzo's.

"Shimada Hanzo, I must ask," The man spoke causally, causing Hanzo to scoff angrily. "How did it feel? When you killed your brother?" Hanzo let out a loud battle cry, charging at the man with the sword at his side. The man moved swiftly to the side, glancing at Hanzo as he moved.

"Ketsumedo!" Hanzo shouted, his feet sliding on the wood. The man chuckled quietly, running a hand through his ribbon. The man sighed as Hanzo attacked again, swing his sword wildly.

"Shimada Hanzo, you were once the heir to the throne," He shouted as Hanzo attacked him, clenching his fists. "But no longer! You left us and the clan fell apart! You are a coward!"

"That is where you are wrong," Hanzo's fist tightened around the hilt . "I did what the clan had asked of me without question. It was my duty. I left to find redemption for my actions. Now I have returned, you will tell the clan that I am ready to follow through with my destiny." The man grinned wide, his fists loosening as he walked towards Hanzo cautiously. They stared at each other for a few moments until the man glanced at Hanzo's tattoo. He brought his hand to the ink, touching it slightly as Hanzo flinched. The tattoo sparked at the man's touch as his fingers glided over it. When the man was satisfied he looked Hanzo in the eye once more before getting on his knees and bowing to him.

"Welcome home, Lord Hanzo."

---------------

OOF THAT WAS SOME INTERLUDE HUH

THE JAPANESE THING THAT HANZO SAID MEANS 'ASSHOLE'

THIS CHAPTER IS ONLY SHORT BECAUSE ITS A INTERLUDE SOOO YEAH THE OTHERS WILL BE LONGER LIKE USUAL

ALSO THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE MONTH DAMMMNNNN

HANZO'S A TRAITOR......RIGHT????