010- Attack

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss gazes back at you."

-Friedrich Nietzsche
------------

"GRAB (Y/N) AND GO!"

Red lights were flashing widely in your face as you were dragged from your room. You heard Talon agents screaming as you were escorted to a unknown location. A hand was clamped over your mouth to kept you from shouting and a arm was wrapped firmly around your waist. When you were led around a corner, you saw an agent being sliced in half only three feet in front of you. You screamed into the hand over your mouth and you were rushed into the room where the Overwatch agents were being kept. They locked you inside and you started sobbing loudly.

"(Y/N)?" A soft voice, who you recognized as Tracer asked quietly. You made a animal like noise in response as you continued to cry. The room had flashing red lights as well and it reminded you of the agent that got sliced in half by, who you assumed, was part of the Shimada clan.

You started to walk towards the cage and fell to your knees in front of it. You continued to helplessly sob on the floor and you flinched slightly when you felt Genji's cold hand caress your cheek through the bars.

"Koneko," Genji whispered and you felt your breath quicken because of the nickname. "daijyoubu." You relaxed into his touch as you closed your eyes and felt your breathing start to even.

"Genji," You breathed quietly, holding his hand against your tear stained face. You heard banging on the metal door and you smiled sadly. "Save yourself." You unlocked the cage just as the door was busted open and members of the Shimada clan ran inside with sharp swords. You ran over to the crate that held everyone's weapons and opened it. You threw the weapons at the agents and you watched the battle unfold. Swords clashed and gunshots rang through the air. Hanzo managed to climb on the high window sill and began to shoot arrows at the clan member's heads. You could tell that your friends were winning. Then you saw a clan member sneak up behind Genji as he fought. You ran up to Genji and tackled the clan member to the ground. You stared at the member's scarred face and cringed awkwardly.

"Uh, hi?" You greeted to the man underneath you. The man sneered and threw you off of him. He grabbed his sword and backed you into a corner, putting the sword to your neck.

"What's your name?" The clan member asked in a husky, flirtatious tone. You ignored the man's tone and focused more on the language.

"You know how to speak English?" You asked, surprised.

"Yes," The man grumbled. "What's your name?" He asked again.

"Orange," You answered as seriously as you could manage.

"What-"

"What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college?" You interrupted as you kept a straight face.

"Wait-"

"BISON!" You shouted as you kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. He fell to the ground and you grabbed his sword. You ran into the battle with the sword over your head and you jabbed it into someone's head. You pulled the sword out and continued the process.

Soon you, with the help of your friends, had wiped out the Shimada clan's troops. You dropped the blood coated sword on the ground and started to cry again. Your hair was caked in blood along with your clothes. You hardly felt the hand that squeezed your shoulder comfortably. You felt your mind start to cloud and your vision was getting blurry.

"'S alright, darlin'," You heard Mcree say before he pulled you close and your face was against his chest. Your arms made your way around his waist and he started to run his fingers through your hair.

"Onii-chan..." You whispered softly into Mcree's chest. You felt the world fade around you and you fell limp in Mcree's arms.

Darkness.
--------------
I was having writers block while writing this chapter. So, sorry if it doesn't live up to your expectations.
:/