Important

Hey guys it's author-chan here w/ some important news! I wanted to clear things up and talk about your self inserted character. I have some information about your character!

- Your ethnicities are Japanese, American and whatever else you would like!

- You can speak English, Japanese, Spanish, and a little French

- You think of Jesse as an older brother and you call him Onii-Chan, Jes, Jesse

- You think of Sombra as an older sister and you call her Onee-Chan, Sombra, Sombrero

- Even though Reaper has killed your true parents you still call him 'Dad.' (He will be referred to this in later chapters)

- You also think of Mercy (or Angela Ziegler) as your mom and she will be rarely referred as this in later chapters.

- You don't like killing or a lot of blood.

- You and Mercy have therapy sessions together.

- Your ultimate is unknown (For now ;) )

-You're a support hero.

- Your nickname for Widowmaker is Ame (Ah-Me)
---------
(This randomly updates)

I can't think of anymore at the moment but the next few things are things I am putting in. If you don't like it you can change it if you want. :)

I want to make your favorite animal a wolf. If you don't like wolves you can change it but this is the easiest way for me to go into more detail of the setting. I want your wolf to be white with blue eyes. Again, if you don't like this you can change it.

Thanks for reading!