Year of the rooster (ONE SHOT)

I really wanted to make a one shot for Chinese New Year so here it is! This has nothing to do with the original plot.
-----------------

"(Y/N) can you help me with these lanterns?" Mei asked as she tried to reach the ceiling to hang up the Chinese lanterns.

"Of course," You replied, stopping what you were doing to help the short girl. You were only a little taller than Mei so you grabbed a small ladder from the closet and stood on the second to last step.

"I'm guessing you are decorating for Chinese New Year?" You questioned as you hung up the red and gold lanterns.

Mei squealed in excitement and went, "Yes, it is the year of the rooster!" You giggled in response and when you were done hanging up the long string of lanterns, Mei led you to her room.

"I wanted to get your opinion on these outfits," She said nervously as she fiddled with her fingers. Laying on the bed where two kimonos. One was red and gold while the other was white and gold. They were beautiful and crafted wonderfully.

"These are beautiful!" You exclaimed as you gawked at them. "I personally like the white and gold one but that's just me," You held said kimono up in front of you and examined its features.

"Good," Mei responded as she smiled happily. "Because it's yours!" She clapped her hands together when you smiled brightly.

"Are you sure?" You asked, folding the kimono over your arm. Mei said nothing while she shoved you into her bathroom to get changed.

~Time Skip~

You walked out of Mei's bathroom with a flustered face. Your eyes trailed down to your half exposed thighs. Mei ran over to you.

"You look stunning, (Y/N)!" She reassured when she noticed your discomfort. You flushed again and followed Mei out of her room and into the kitchen. You watched as she set a pan and pot on the counter and turned on the stove (or whatever you call it.)

"What are we making?" You asked as you watched Mei stir rice into the boiling pot on the stove (or whatever you call it.) Mei smiled wide and showed you an open cookbook on the counter.

"This," She said pointing to a spring roll recipe. "Is what we're making,"

~Time Skip~

Agents swarmed the flashing dance floor as Lucio blasted his new album. The party was going great so far and everyone seemed to be having a good time. The boys tended to stay in the back of the room while the girls carelessly partied.

"This song goes out to Hana and (Y/N)!" Lucio announced when the song had ended.

"Zankoku na tenshi no you ni
Shonen yo, shinwa ni nare..."

You screamed loudly along with Hana not minding the other girls stares. You heard Genji sequel like a baby and start babbling to Hanzo who had a disgusted face.

"Aoi kaze ga ima mune no doa wo tataitemo,
Watashi dake wo tada mitsumete
Hohoenderu Anata
Sotto Fureru mono
Motomeru koto ni muchuu de,
Unmei sae mada shiranai itaikena hitomi"