Chapter Six - (Alexis's POV) ✌

I'm thinking about changing the point of view of this person to first, yay or nay? 

Alexis’s POV

I stood outside the bus. I was silly enough to run off the bus without wondering if the baby was Nathan’s. She did cheat on him. So maybe it wasn’t. Maybe I was overthinking the whole situation.

I needed to calm myself and get the answer from Nathan himself. I froze every time my hand was about to come into contact with the cold, steel door.

A girl snorted behind me. “Good luck trying to meet them. The Wanted usually don’t let fan girls on their bus.”

I give the girl a “go away” look and she takes that as a sign.

I heard yelling and knew it was Nathan already. That’s when the door opened, coming in to contact with my face.

“Ah!” I scream out as I fall to the ground, holding my face.

“Alexis, are you okay, Love?” Tom came by my side and caressed the cheek that got hurt.

“I’m f-f-f-fine.”

“Your cheek is bleeding. Come inside and I’ll clean it for you,” Tom says as he gently lifts me up. “Nathan, we need alcohol and bandages!”

“For what Tom, did you hurt yourself again? I told you that you’re not Batman! You cannot fly!”

I let out a chuckle before the pain in my left cheek came back again. I gritted my teeth.

“Ha ha ha, very funny, actually mate your girlfriend is hurt.”

I heard footsteps and Nathan’s gorgeous face came into view. His eyes flickered with concern as he took a look at my face.

“Wow! Did she fall into red paint or what?” Max had an amused look on his face.

I then sent a glare his way and he sunk down into his seat as Nathan began to clean my wound.

“What happened?” Nathan asked.

“Your friend, Tom opened the door and hit my face.”

Tom’s face was beet red as he gave me an apologetic look and smiled.

“Uh….oops, I’m sorry.”

I nod my head and tell him he’s forgiven. He lets out a relieved sigh and he walked back to his room.

Nathan laughed a little. “He’s sometimes is careless when it comes to opening and closing doors, believe me.”

“What were you talking about Batman for anyway?”

“He thinks he’ll become a superhero one day and be just like Batman saving the world from sheer destruction. He’s a silly boy.”

I nod, agreeing with him.

I lowered my voice. “Is what Siva and Jay said really true?”

He shook his head. “No. They tried to get rid of you.”

I bit my lip.

“Why do you always do that?”

“Do what?” I ask.

“Bite your lip, it’s quite adorable.”

I blush.

“I don’t know. It’s like a habit of mine.”

“I see.”               

Nathan finally finishes up cleaning my wound and put a bunch of small Band-Aids on it. The pain had finally gone away and I felt brand new again.

“Thank you so much,” I say and hug him.

“My pleasure, gorgeous,” He pecks me on the lips and I bite back a smile.

“How about we go out and get ourselves something to eat?”

“Sure, I’m starving,” I reply.

$$$$$

“Mm, this is delicious!” I took another huge bite of my steak and Nathan chuckles.

“You have a little something on your face,” He murmurs and points where it is on his face.

“Hmm…what is it?”

“Its sauce,” He chuckles, grabbing a napkin and dabbing it on my face. “There you go.”

“Thanks! I’m such a slob when I eat.” I again blush, and he smiles.

“It’s fine. I am too.”

I smile, feeling comfortable. Whenever I was with Chad I had to always have manners and dress extra nice. His family had high expectations and I wasn’t any of them. Nathan must have sensed me thinking because he asked me what I was thinking about.

“It’s nothing. I was just thinking about my last boyfriend.”

“What about him?”

“I don’t like to talk about it,” I reply.

“That’s okay,” Nathan replied, sipping his soda.

“Actually, I want to.”

He leans in closer. “I’m all eyes and ears.”

“Well. He passed away a couple years ago from a car accident. “

Nathan’s mouth made an ‘o’ shape.

“I’m so sorry to hear that.”

I nodded, frowning slightly. “I miss him, you know?”

“I understand.” Nathan grabbed for my hand, gently rubbing it with the pad of his thumb.

I suddenly lost my appetite and didn’t want to eat anymore. Nathan called for a check and he paid the bill. I felt kind of guilty considering Nathan’s spending his money on me. I didn’t want him to. I mean I had money from the job I did, but I felt bad that I was letting him pay for everything.

“What’s wrong, you look…..guilty?”

“I don’t want you spending your money on me, you earned that cash. Don’t waste it on me.”

He cupped my face with his two hands. “I’m not wasting it on you. You’re worth it. I want to treat my beautiful girlfriend.”

He kissed me gently on the lips, and pulled me into a tight hug. Everything about him was perfect.

“Let’s go back to your place, yeah?”

I was taken aback by his question. Why would he want to go back to my place?

“Um, sure, Nathan, let’s go.” I took his hand and we walked hand in hand to my house.