Chapter Fourteen ✌

I groaned. I dislike the game Truth or Dare. Ever since sixth grade I have.  The memory was hard to erase. It was always somewhere floating at the back of my mind.

Kennedy giggled profusely, grabbing a piece of paper from the little black magician hat. “Alexis, do you want truth or dare?”

I did truth twice so I decided to switch it up and do dare. Kennedy gave me a wicked smile as she read the paper. “Kiss the person on the left of you.”

I looked to my right where my crush Chad was; on my left was dirty Lance. He had dirt smothered on his face and the biggest gap between his teeth. He was not what you considered a prince charming.

“Do you want a simple kiss like a peck?” I ask as coolly as possible.

“You must kiss for ten seconds, so full on the lips.”

I sighed and looked at Lance who grinning wider than a baby laughing. I leaned in very slowly, but Lance wasted no time and kissed me. His lips were dry and his breath reeked. I wanted to puke.

Snap.

Was that a camera flash? I pulled back and looked at a satisfied Kennedy. I looked at Chad who was flirting with a blonde girl that twirled her hair a lot. From then on I was called Lance’s girl. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

“Can’t we play another game?” I pleaded.

“Why? Are you afraid, Alexis?” Tom teased. Max started to do chicken noises.

“Fine, I’ll play!” I reluctantly sit next to Tom as we gather in a circle. Tom closes his eyes, pointing a finger to see who goes first. He stopped on Siva.

“Pick out of the truth or dare hat,” Tom replied.

Siva pulled a random piece of paper out the hat and it said truth on the back of it. Siva read the question and chuckled. “Who made these?”

Tom looked a bit offended as he said that he was the one who made the truths and dares. Only Tom would be the one to think of the silliest things to put in the hat.

“What? I was only asking, mate,” Siva said as he read it out loud.

“Truth: Have you ever cuddled with a man?”

Everyone looked at Siva and he gave us a “Really?” look. “You guys know that Jay and I may have cuddled a bit together….”

“Gross,” Max said.

Siva pursed his lips. “Max, we all know that you secretly cuddle with him at times. So shut it! I don’t want to hear it!”

Max stuck his tongue out.

“Siva, pick someone else,” Tom replied.

“Um, I pick….” Siva looked around at everyone. “I pick, Tanya!”

Tanya glared at Siva, but picked a piece of paper out the hat. On the back it said dare. Tanya gulped as she read the paper. I saw nervousness in her eyes. What did the paper say?

“Kiss someone who is to your right,” she mumbled.

The person to her right was Jay who looked up in surprise.  I saw a smile tug on his lips as he looked at Tanya with friendly eyes.  He leaned in and kissed her on her lips softly. Everyone smiled and said “aww”. 

Red began to rise in her cheeks as a smile came across her face once they parted. It was the cutest thing ever. I hugged Tanya and told her “you got your wish!” Jay wiggled his eyebrows, smirking. It was hilarious.