Chapter Eight ✌

Alright...didn't really get anyone who wanted to be a charcter in the story except one. Heh, but whatever. Hopefully you guys like ths chappie! xx More drama is yet to come. ;)

Alexis’s POV

After last night, in the morning the boys helped me pack the stuff I’ll need while we’re on the road trip. Quite frankly Lillian was annoying me with her screechy voice and smart remarks. She constantly nagged me about how to keep things and what type of stuff I had.

I wish I could just punch her and leave her on the streets, but Jay, Tom, Max, and Siva would not approve of that. Nathan probably would.

“Who is this? They make terrible music anyway,” Lillian snorted as she skipped to another song. The stereo started to blast Katy Perry, knocking me out of concentration.

“Lillian, I was listening to that!” I yell, switching it back to Coldplay.

“Aw, I’m sorry, but Coldplay is so 2003,” she retorts.

“Katy Perry is a slut!”

Lillian gasped, dramatically putting her hand on her chest. “You take that back! She’s a wonderful artist.”

“Yeah if you like sex, now out! I have a lot of bills to do and I can’t do them if you’re being a pest!” I shout and shove her out of the cramp, tiny room that was Nathan’s.

Nathan’s POV

“Guys, shouldn’t we head back to the bus? What if-“

“Nathan, quit worrying so much. I’m sure the girls are being nice and doing each other’s hair!”

Yeah right, more like pulling each other’s hair out, I thought as I continuously kept checking my phone for messages. What if they were getting along? I doubt that. Alexis hated her from the spot.

As we walk the streets of Liverpool, the boys were taking pictures in front of buildings and statues being silly. I on the other hand lean against a wall, taking in the beauty of the city.

Even though I’m more of a United fan, Liverpool is quite lovely. Not its football team, just the city.

“Nath, come on! We’re going to go swimming!” Jay exclaims.

“What, it’s like below zero Jay! We’ll freeze to death!”

Jay waved a dismissive hand at me. “No, no. Not outside, indoors!”

I say ‘oh’ as I follow them to a rec center down the street. We decide on just going in our boxers since we didn’t have our trunks. The lifeguard was a huge fan of us and said it was alright. We all gave her our signature smiles as we swam for what seemed like hours.

As I was about to dive in to the pool, my phone started to buzz. I looked at the illuminated screen to see the name Alexis on it.

“Hello?”

“Your ex is nuts! Tell me why your friend invited her again?” Lillian shouted an “I heard that” and Alexis let out a sigh.

“I-I honestly do not know, Lex. She’ll be with us for two more weeks, okay?”

She sighs. “Fine, what are you guys doing anyway?”

“Um, swimming, and fooling around.”

“Oh……well have fun.”

“Will do,” I reply and hang up. Once I put my phone down, the boys jump me and throw me in the pool. “Aw! You guys!”

Alexis’s POV

Once I hung up, Lillian kept laughing obnoxiously at some program on TV. I roll my eyes. Maybe I should make the best of this whole road trip.

“Lillian, I’m going out!” I yell and grab my coat. Before she says anything, I walk out into the cold.

I walked around in search of some place calming and relaxing. I eventually found a Starbucks and walked inside. It wasn’t that busy so I was relieved.

As I walked up to the cash register and the woman behind it beamed at me.

“Aren’t you Nathan Sykes girlfriend?!” She begins to jump up and down.

“Yes,” I reply lowly, “mind keeping it down?”

She giggled, covering her mouth. “Sorry! I’m like a huge fan!”

I smile. “That’s um great. What’s your name?”

“Tanya,” she smiled.

“Nice to meet you, may I have just a French vanilla cappuccino?” I ask.

Tanya nods happily as she goes to make the drink. I rub the sides of my head, relieved that I’m not around Lillian. She really knew how to get in to someone’s head.

“Here you are!” Tanya handed me my drink and I took it, paying her. Before I walked away she shouted a “wait!”

“Hm..?”

“I-I was wondering if you could help me meet the boys?” She smiled a little. Should I let her? I mean she is a girl I just met.

“…Mm, I guess you could. It would mean no harm.”

Tanya began to scream and jump around. I’ve never in my life seen anyone this happy before. She must be a huge fan. ”Are you okay?”

Tanya nods. “I am fine! Let’s just go!”

“Just promise me you won’t go all crazy fan girl on them when you see’em.”

“I won’t trust me!”

“Okay then…I’ll wait here until your shift is over.” I say and sit, sipping my coffee.