Chapter Seventeen ✌

Alexis’s POV

The boys finished their tour a month ago, and I had to say I enjoyed the whole trip. Never in a million years did I think that I’d be meeting the Wanted, dating one of the members, and become part of a wonderful family: TW Fanmily.

We were staying at the boys’ house, and it was beautiful. I wanted to look at it all day. Sadly today was a very busy and productive day for me.  Strangely enough, Siva and Jay woke me up this afternoon to so call “get me out the house”.

I continuously asked them what we were doing, but they shushed me and told me it was a surprise. I wipe my eyes and yawn. The lack of sleep from last night really got to me and these two were not making it any better.

“Guys, this is crazy. Please just tell me where we are going,” I plead, sitting in the backseat of the car pouting.

Jay laughed and turned around to look at me. “Love, we told you: it’s a surprise. Just calm down, and enjoy the ride. We are almost there.”

I huff out a sigh as I look out the window to look at the streets of London. Everything went by in a blur as Siva drove. I honestly couldn’t wait any longer for what I was in store for. Who knew what these two planned on doing with me.

“Okay, we’re here,” Siva said as he parked. I looked out the window to see a forest. Trees stood tall as birds flew over them.

“What the hell is this?!” I yell, getting out the car.

Jay was startled by my reaction as his eyes widened. “What? I thought you liked to meet up with an old friend,” Jay said.

“And who would be that, a squirrel?” I retort.

Siva did a face palm as he turned me around. I saw a building ahead that read “Sports Writing Department.” I gasp as I realize that it is Charlie’s job. I completely forgot all about her. After all the madness with the boys, I didn’t care once about her. She was the one who got me to call and talk to Nathan after all.

“Oh my…” I say as I begin to walk towards the small building. Jay and Siva stayed back and listened to music in the car.

Once I was inside the place, I walked up to the lady who was typing away at her desk. I remember seeing her a few times. Her name was Deborah. Her hair was up in a simple bun and her lips were in a straight line as she concentrated on what she as writing.

“Ah, Alexis, are you back to such up to your friend?” She asked. She let out a small chuckle.

I roll my eyes. “Actually no, I just came to see her. Do you know if she’s here?”

Deborah nodded, pointing to the direction of her desk. “That way and take a left. Oh, she’s here with her boyfriend too.”

Juan….how could I forget about him? I met him a few times since Charlie took me to his games, but I totally didn’t think once about how her relationship was going.

I nervously walked through the chaos of people walking by carrying tons of paperwork and pushing carts full of articles. Sometimes I wondered how she even managed to work in such a hectic environment.

“Writing about me again are we?” I heard a familiar voice joke as a giggle came out of another mouth.

“It’s my job, I don’t write about you because I want to!”

I walked over to her cubicle to see Charlie sitting on Juan’s lap, writing. Her hair was cut short so that now it was a bob. It went well with her mocha skin and brown eyes. Juan wore his normal curly light brown hair and Chelsea FC training jacket and sweats.