Chapter Nine ✌

Chapter Nine

Nathan’s POV

The boys and I arrived back to the bus at by 10 pm. I was hoping Lillian and Alexis didn’t get into a catfight. If they did, that would be bad. Max promised me that Lillian would be off the bus by the time we went on our U.S. tour. I hope he’s right.

As we walked up the stairs I saw that there was more than one girl on the bus. I’ve never seen her before in my life, and if it’s another fan girl that Alexis let on then we’d have to talk.

She screamed once we all were on.

“Uh, hello there,” Tom replied, smiling. Siva stood there with wide eyes. Max scratched the back of his neck, and Jay ran off.

“Y-you guys are the Wanted!” She exclaimed, beaming.

Tom chuckled. “That we are! Who are you?”

“Tanya! I met Nathan’s girlfriend at Starbucks, I work there!” I looked down to notice her attire was indeed her work uniform. She was so much calmer than the other fans we’ve met.  I’m surprised Alexis let her on.

“Hello, Tanya. Um, is there something you’d like?” I ask. I felt so awkward around her for some reason.

“Actually Alexis and I worked something out.”

What did Alexis do? Oh dear god.

“Ahem. W-what did you guys work out?”

Alexis smiled. “Remember how we’re staying at hotels once we go to Belfast?”

I nod slightly.

“Well, I said she could stay with us.”

I pinched the bridge of my nose, exhaling. “Lex, can we go talk in my room….privately?”

We both walk to my room, leaving Tanya to talk with the boys.

“What’s wrong?” Alexis started to pout.

Her pout was so cute, but I couldn’t let it get to me. “Look, we have enough people on this bus. What will people think if they see a fan on the bus? They’ll get jealous and I’ll get tweet death threats!”

 “Nathan, I love the boys and all, but I need a girl to hang out with.”

“You-“

“I am not hanging with Lillian. She’s annoyed me enough.”

I sigh in defeat. It couldn’t hurt to have one more person on the bus. Alexis does have a point. She may need a girl to hang out and gossip with. “Alexis….she can be on tour with us.”

Alexis smiled, wrapping her arms around me. “Aw, thank you so much!”

I smile, hugging back. “You’re welcome. Just make sure she’s not all crazy. Speaking of which, we have a show at 9. Make sure you don’t mess up anything while I’m gone performing, kay?”

Alexis nodded, running out to tell Tanya the news. I, on the other hand, decided to get dressed and ready for the concert.

&&&&&

Alexis’s POV

Tanya and I jumped around happily. I was finally going to have someone to talk to and have fun with. Unlike Lillian, Tanya was a nice girl. She was also pretty.

“I feel like ice-skating, you in for it?” I ask.

Tanya nods excitedly as we grab our jackets and head out the door.

Lillian’s POV

I pressed my ear to the door to make out what Alexis and her ‘new’ friend were talking about. Alexis knew nothing about me, yet she judged me only because Nathan told her some story about me cheating? He didn’t even know what happened between me and that guy.

I just wish that he wasn’t with that girl. She was like a disease; spreading around ruining people’s lives. I just wanted so badly to throw her off of the bus. Maybe even run her with the bus.

I heard that the two dweebs were going ice-skating. The timing was so perfect. While they went ice-skating I could work on my revenge plan. I was going to get back Nathan and claim him mine again. No one will stop me, not even Alexis.

I only had two hours to accomplish my plan so I quietly walked to Nathan’s room and knocked lightly. After a minute Nathan answered.

“Lillian? What do you want?” He rolled his eyes at me, huffing impatiently.

“I just wanted to talk. Your girlfriend and her friend left me her,” I do my best fake frown and puppy eyes.

Nathan buys it and opens his door wider. “Come on in.” I walk in and notice that Nathan is shirtless. God did I miss him and his body.

“What is there to talk about?”

“Well….I just wanted to say I’m sorry. I was a bad girlfriend and you didn’t deserve that. I want you to forgive me so I can feel better.” I move closer to him and steps back a little.

“You really expect me to forgive you just like that?” He pursed his lips.

“Well…..yeah, I do.”

Nathan shook his head, laughing. “It’s going to take more than that for me to forgive you.”

I smirk, wrapping my arms around his neck. “Well, let me make it worth your while.”

&&&&

Alexis’s POV

“It’s hella cold out here!” Tanya exclaimed. I giggled, agreeing with her. Tanya and I were more alike than we thought. She liked The Wanted, loved reading, loved going to concerts, and loved cheesy-romance movies. We were like perfect best friends.

“So, where are you from?”

“Oh, I’m from America, but I moved to London three years ago,” I reply, thinking about my first time coming to Europe. I was lost and needed help, that’s when I met Charlie. The one person who I will never regret meeting in my life.

“Cool. I’m from the U.S. also, born and raised in Wisconsin!” She beamed.

“Oh, I’m from Cali,” I smile as we continue to skate and talk about where we were born, why we moved to Europe, and of course….the Wanted.

&&&

As Nathan looked at the clock he noticed he had an hour before the boys were performing. Yes he was nervous, but it wasn’t because of the concert. It was because of Lillian that little trouble maker.

She tricked him.

I was fooled.

Nathan stared up at the ceiling, sighing. Would Alexis hate him? Would she never forgive him? Would he even have the courage to tell her?

Nathan stared at Lillian. She was asleep….naked. Her chest rose up and down as she breathes. How could he even let her trick him like that? Never in his life would he ever find himself in the same bed as Lillian again.

He cheated on his girlfriend. Was that her devious plan: to set him up for a trap? Maybe she wanted him to feel the hate she gets from him and his girlfriend once Alexis finds out.

He’ll be toast. Dead. He will never be forgiven.

“Nathan, you really messed up this time.”

-- Hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Also, the suprise foe the add-in chracter was they were going to be on tour with the Wanted, Alexis, and Lillian. :) xx Let's see if Nathan will man up and tell Alexis what happened?

Also, what team are you guys on Team Alexis or Lillian?