Chapter Twelve ✌

Decided to dedicate this to TravyBearNLT since she left great comments and I liked the fact that she loves the story. :) ♥ 

“Alexis…..Alexis…hey…wake up….” Siva poked me, hard. I stirred around for a minute before finding a comfortable position to fall asleep in. I heard a frustrated sigh before feeling an ice cold liquid splashing onto my legs. I gasped at the coldness of it and snapped up from the couch.

“Siva…” I gasped.

“Finally, you sleep like a bear in hibernation.” He chuckled as he smiled. “Get ready, we’re going to be on the Today Show this morning.”

“Doesn’t that show the news or something??” I ask, fan-girling inside.

Siva snapped his fingers and pointed at me. “You got it. Hurry and get dressed. We have to be there in an hour and the boys and Tanya are already on the bus.”

I rubbed my eyes and told Siva that I’d be ready and no time and he left.

***

As I got on the bus, the boys were playing Uno as Tanya was on her phone texting.

“Wow, you were serious when you said you’d ready,” Siva joked.

“It’s a natural skill.” I shrug and sit next to Tanya.

“Excited?” I ask.

“Eh, not really a fan of television, it’s…boring.”

I nod. “I have never watched this show in my life. I feel….lost.”

Tanya and I laughed at my statement. Never in my life did I think this would happen to me. Nathan Sykes is my boyfriend, I’m in the hottest magazines, and I have fans, actual fans.

My phone ringed and I looked at the caller I.D. to see it was Charlie. Holy crap, I forgot all about Charlie. Ever since I spent time with Nathan, she slipped my mind.

“Hello?”

“Oh, you finally answer. I was beginning to think you’d forgotten about me. Oh wait, you have,” Charlie spat.

“Char….I-“

“Whatever, just enjoy being one of those girls, I’ll find someone else to be friends with.”

Click.

I frown as Charlie hung up the phone. I did regret neglecting her. She was after all the girl who helped me settle into London. Without her I would be so lost in the country of England.

Nathan broke my thoughts as he sat next to me, smelling my hair. I furrowed my eyes and looked at him. Nathan smiled sheepishly as he backed his head away.

“I can’t wait for our interview,” he said.

“Watch him get all choked up when we get there!” Max joked.

I stifled a laugh as Nathan threw something back at Max causing him to curse and run to the back. I shake my head disapprovingly at Nathan and he pretended to be shocked at my reaction.

“You loved it! Max being bullied by me is funny!”

“It isn’t to me,” I reply, sticking my tongue out. “Be nice.”

“Yeah, Nathan, unlike you, your girlfriend is always right!”

Nathan waved him of, relaxing in his seat. “Hopefully he doesn’t ruin our interview for us.”

I shrug. “Knowing its Max, that’s impossible to think.”

***

Nathan’s POV