Chapter Fifteen - (Nathan's POV) ✌

Thank you all for the very sweet and funny messages! :D I'm so glad you enjoyed that little game of Truth or Dare! <3 The comments were great, I'm going to try to update as much as I can, but with my exams tiring me out I may only upload most on the weekend this week, but thank you! xx 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling groggier than ever. The time we all went to bed was five in the morning. We only got two hours to sleep as we rode the bus to Chicago, Illinois. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die. I put full blame on Tom for our tiredness considering we had a concert at 7 pm.

Alexis was asleep peacefully in my arms as we were driving through South Dakota. She looked so beautiful sleeping. I finally found love and am the happiest guy ever. My life couldn’t get any better.

I looked around to see if anyone else was awake, but instead I found everyone sound asleep, snoring away. I sighed as I felt a slight headache coming. I rubbed my temples trying to make the pain subdue. That’s when I felt my left hand be removed and lips replacing it. I smiled at the touch as I looked into those beautiful blue eyes.

“Morning gorgeous,” I whispered as she rubbed her eyes, yawning. “Enjoy last night?”

“To be honest….it was pretty fun,” she replied, repositioning herself on my chest.

“I’m glad you did,” I smile as we entwined our fingers together.

“I feel like crap, so I kind of regret playing the game so late,” she joked.

I nod, agreeing with her.

We sat there the rest of the bus ride in silence, enjoying our presences. It was relaxing and we arrived in Chicago after an hour or two which made the boys unhappy considering they only got five hours of sleep.

“Ugh, I have such a massive headache,” Tom complained as he rubbed his eyes. We boarded off one by one and walked into the hotel that was super nice. I stared in awe at how big it was.

Alexis’s phone rang and she excused herself to go take the call.  I looked over at Tanya and Jay who were now cuddled into each other’s arms. After the whole game last night, they finally hooked up—or got together.

I smile. I’m so glad to see Jay happy, and with the girl he’s had a crush on since she first joined us on the tour.

Once I looked away from Jay, I saw a sad Alexis. She frowned and I frown also. “What’s the matter? You look….worried.”

“That’s because I am,” she replied. “My dad just called me; he heard we were in town. He wants to meet you.”

“What’s so bad about that?”

“Oh, trust me; he’s not some nice dad who just accepts who his daughter dates. He’ll go tough on you…..and my mom too,” she bit her lip as she looked at me.

“Well….when do I get to meet them?”

“They said tonight at 5. Is that fine?” She asked.

“Oh yeah, it is.”

We grab our bags and head up to our assigned room. Max, Jay Tanya, and Siva are sharing a room while I’m stuck with Tom, and Alexis. Well, the stuck part was for Tom. I can tolerate my girlfriend, just not him at times.

We had a few hours until I was going to meet Alexis’s parents and the concert. Alexis and I decided that we’d go shopping at the mall. She whined that she wanted new clothes since her old ones were getting tiring.