Chapter Thirteen ✌

Alexis's POV

"Yes, I'm Chad's brother, Danny." Danny grimaced at me then at Nathan. Danny was Chad's second oldest brother. I never really met him since he was in....jail. Chad never told me he was released. Maybe it was because he lost all respect for him?

"Are you having fun being the new Jessica Simpson or whatever?" Danny sneered.

His words hurt. I wasn't acting like anything, I was still me. The only thing that changed was my boyfriend, now it was Nathan.

"Back off! That is my girlfriend you are talking crap about!" Nathan exclaimed.

Danny chuckled, shaking his head. "What made you pick him?"

I exhale, giving Danny a quick glare. Everything was perfect, but somehow my past has caught up with me. This is frustrating.

"Danny I-"

"Don't even-"

"LOOK, YOU ARE GOING TO LISTEN TO ME, DAMMIT!" I scream the restaurant became quiet and everyone looked over at our table. My chest huffed up and down as I got up from my seat enraged.

"Do not judge my boyfriend, friends, lifestyle, or me. You can't talk when you were a felon. Chad never liked you anyway!"

Danny's face became red as he slammed his fist against the table. "Shut the hell up right now!" He growled. "You know nothing about me!"

"I know enough that you went to jail and became a total douchebag!" I yell as tears start to blur my vision. Danny's eyes soften as his bottom lip quivered. Before he could say anything else, he ran to the back.

I sit in my seat, gasping for air. My breaths became short. "My....my...."

Tom jumped up quick, grabbing my bag. He foraged through it before finding my inhaler. He remembered.

Tom held up my small, white inhaler. "You have asthma?"

I nod slowly. "I've had it since I was born. It sucks, but that's life," I say, shrugging.

Tom frowned. "Have you ever had an attack?"

I shook my head. "Nah, I have never had one, hopefully I don't, but what if I do?"

Tom gave me a half smile. "I'll fetch for your inhaler and give it to you; because that's what friends are for, each other's heroes."

As I breathed in and out deeply, I began to feel better, smiling at the fact that Tom kept his promise. He saved me. Well, I mean my asthma attack was serious, but still, Tom saved me.

"What's wrong?" Nathan held my hand, caressing my cheek.

"She had an asthma attack," Tom mumbled softly.

"You have-"

"Yes, I do, but I'm fine. I only told Tom about that."

Nathan's eyes flickered with hurt. "Why not tell me?"

"It never came to mind."

The rest of the day was awkward. Nathan didn't talk to me for a few hours as we stopped by the mall. I walked with Siva, enjoying his comfort instead.

"He'll come around," Siva soothed. "Trust me; Nareesha did the same thing to me."

I let out an airy laugh as we walked into Forever 21. "Um, Siva, what are we doing here?"

"Thought shopping would cheer you up. I hate seeing you sad." He gave me a half smile as we walked deeper into the store. There were all kinds of shirts, jeans, sweaters, shoes, and accessories to choose from. It was like heaven. I looked at Siva for approval.

"Go ahead, it's all on me!" Siva cheered.

I smile and went through rails of racks feeling like a kid in a candy store. It was the best moment of my life.

After I got everything I wanted, Siva bought everything.

"Thank you so much, Siv! This really did cheer me up!" I exclaim, beaming.

As we walked around the mall we saw the boys sitting at a table near the Café. Siva and I walked up with our bags.

Jay laughed that adorable laugh as he pointed at ours bags. "Siva, you shop at Forever 21?"

"Pfft, no way." Siva shoved the bags towards me, smiling sheepishly.

"Actually, I did. Siva was nice enough to buy me all these clothes."

Tanya gasped, her mouth hanging open. "You didn't bring me?! I love that store!"

I shrug. "Oops, sorry about that, Tan."

Tanya nodded, accepting my apology. "It's cool, I hate Forever 21."

I give raise an eyebrow, shrugging it off. Nathan looked up at me, getting up. He laid his hand on my lower back, pulling me towards a spot where the boys and Tanya wouldn't see us.

"I'm sorry for being such a twat. It was just that the whole Chad/Danny/Asthma stuff was stressing me out. Who knew there was so much to know about you?" Nathan smiled.

"I know, it's just stressful me too," I murmur, nuzzling into his neck.

Nathan smiled, hugging me. "You should stop being cute."

I blush. "I'm not cute."

Nathan lifted my face with both hands and kissed me softly on the lips. I swear my stomach did a somersault. It was the best kiss I have ever had. I wanted to replay it over and over again.

"Wow..." I breathe.

"Amazing, right?" Nathan smirked and I slap his arm. "Ow! I'm sorry."

"I love you..."

Nathan rolled his eyes playfully, smiling. "I love you too!"

***

We got back to the bus tired, but not wanting to sleep. The boys racked their minds on what we should do to stay up longer. We knew we would regret doing this since we have a flight at 7 am to Chicago, Illinois.

"We should play a game!" Whined Tom.

Max scratched his head. "What game?"

"Oh! Oh! Duck duck, goose!" Siva exclaimed. We all looked at him with "Really?!" faces. "What? Just a suggestion."

"Siva, we are adults, not five year olds," Jay replied.

Tom smirked pulling out a black baseball hat filed with thin paper strips. "Remember this guys?" The boys gave each other devilish grins as Tanya and I looked at each other with confusion on ours faces.

The boys looked at us. "TRUTH OR DARE!!" They exclaimed.

Oh god.

A/N - Starting a new The Wanted fanfic soon called "Tom Parker's Daughter?" will post the summary for it soon! :) xx