Chapter Seven ✌

Nathan’s POV

Alexis’s house is kind of like a second home to me. I know that sounds strange, but riding on a bus and staying at different hotels is not really home to me. I always felt like they were just places.

As Alexis unlocked the door I admired her car that was parked outside. It was a silver Nissan Altima. It glinted in the light that was shining on it. Alexis opened the door and we walked in to her organized, cleaned house. Unlike her, the boys like to keep their rooms messy. Jayne constantly told us that we should learn to clean up after ourselves but we ignored her.

“Um, so yeah, you’ve been here before, right?” She asked, nervously.

“Yeah, but I only saw your bed room,” I reply, smirking slightly.

Alexis started to blush profusely and smacked my arm lightly. “I-I-you know what happened!”

I let out a laugh and waved a dismissive hand at her. “Chill, I totally know why and I’m okay with that. First though, may I get a tour madam?” I bow and she giggles.

"Of course, sir," She does a curtsey and leads me to her kitchen. “You obviously saw my living room, nothing exciting. This is my lovely small kitchen.”

She wasn’t exaggerating; you could barely fit two people inside of it. I smiled at her to lighten up her opinion about the kitchen.

“Well, I should just be happy I get to cook ‘because I’m always hungry!” Just on cue her stomach growled and I held back a laugh.

“May I cook for you? I am after all the best cook out of all the other guys. “I give her my signature smile and she blushes.

“Can you cook with one arm?”  She teases.

“I could manage,” I reply, laughing.

I decided the perfect meal to cook would be just making spaghetti with garlic bread. To me, it looked like the best dish I had ever made. Even with one arm I was still a good cook. Something I should tell the boys.

“Wow that smells great!” Alexis exclaimed from the living room. I heard her get up from the couch and enter the kitchen as I set up the table with silverware and plates to serve the food on.

“Why thank you, love. I told you I was a good cook!” I say and stick my tongue out. She rolled her eyes playfully as she sat down.

“Let’s just see if it is as good as it looks,” she says, and twirls the noodles around her fork and eating it. She chewed for a few minutes before swallowing and nodding.

“Well, you’re right. You are a good cook after all.”

I smile at her compliment as I began to eat also. For the time being the only sounds we were making was the clinking of our forks hitting our plates and us drinking water. To me, this was the definition of a perfect date at a house.

After we finished I had to head back to the bus to get ready to travel to Liverpool.

“Is this going to be the last time I see you?” She asked. Her eyes filled with sadness.

I bit my lip. Would I ever see her again? Not unless she rode the bus with us. Would Jayne approve of that?

“Maybe, Lex, I’m not sure.”

Alexis began to frown and on the inside I felt bad. Maybe I could offer to let her go on tour with us. The boys may not approve it, but Alexis is now a part of my life and I’d like to keep it that way.

“What if you went on tour with us?” I ask, lightening up the situation.

Alexis took this in for a moment before answering. “Really? Nathan, that’d be great!” She wrapped her arms around me, and I inhaled her bubblegum perfume.