Chapter Nineteen - The End! ✌

Six Months Later…

Today was the day. It was the day Alexis was going to become Mrs. Sykes. She wouldn’t be a Roberts anymore. All her life as a little girl she dreamed of this day, marrying the love of her life; who happened to be part of a famous boy band.

Her hands were sweaty, and she was a nervous wreck. Alexis has never been this anxious before, maybe it was because she wasn’t used to being the one who was getting married in weddings; just the guest.

“Are you sure you want this?” Alexis’s mother asked softly, laying a hand on her shoulder. Alexis sighed. She wasn’t in her dress yet, but the feeling of nausea was going through her.

“I’m just…not feeling well. Mom, I-“

“Alexis, you are not backing out of this. That’s just your brain playing you. Go with what your heart says,” Her mother told her softly, but sternly. “Nathan is a very sweet boy, and I see a bright future for you two.”

Alexis gave her mother a sincere smile as she gave her a quick hug. “Thanks….Charlie, ready to do my hair and makeup?”

Charlie smiled and nodded. She fished out hair stuff out of her bag, and placed them along the dress next to the makeup and accessories. “You will look stunning; Nathan won’t even be able to handle your sexiness!” Charlie winked.

“So, what are we doing with her hair?” Tanya asked.

“Well….I was thinking we could put it in waves, and then put it in a bun with her bangs falling down the sides of her face?” Charlie suggested.

Alexis’s mom and Tanya both agreed on the idea. “Okay then, time to make you look drop dead gorgeous!”

To Nathan’s room

Nathan sat down talking with the boys for a little bit to calm his nerves. Just like Alexis, he was nervous too. It’d be his first time marrying, and committing himself to a girl for basically the rest of his life. He was hoping that Alexis wouldn’t back down, that she’d go with it and be with him forever.

The thought made him smile as Siva went on about how he someday may propose to Nareesha. Marriage was the main topic of the conversation, and it was really dawning on Nathan. It was just making him worry more.

“Relax man, everything will go perfectly. Just think happy thoughts,” Siva said, trying to calm Nathan’s nerves.

“You’re right, but….what if-“

“Positive thoughts, Nathan….” Siva admonished.

Nathan sighed in defeat as he thought of Alexis and her pretty face. Her beautiful ocean blue eyes, bright smile, charming personality, and just her in general. He truly loved this girl, and she was going to be his pretty soon. Well, she already was, but marriage symbolizes a bond or chain that keeps two people together until they want to be freed. That’s what Nathan thought of it as.