2) Egypt

Luna POV

The sound of a powerful engine, is waking me up from my sleep. Looking around, in hope to be in my bed, in my home and not in a weird dream. But it looks like I'm still in the dream, or maybe it is real.

''Bumblebee, is Luna awake yet?'' Ask Optimus through the radio. I sat up on the chair and stretch my body whille I yawn.

''I am awake, Optimus. I'm definitely not in a dream.'' I heard the other autobots chuckle a little.

''Did you really think this is a dream. You have a very lively fantasy, Luna.'' Says Crosshairs.

''Hey. It's not my fault that I appear out of no where.'' I says back. I look at through the window and seeing sand everywhere. ''Uhm. Where are we? How long was I asleep?'' 

''We are on our way to Egypt.'' Says Optimus.

''Why? What do you need there?'' I ask. 

''We are going to find the Tomp of Primes. Bumblebee told us that is in Egypt. There are maybe something we can use as a clue.'' Optimus says. But that does not make sense. Bumblebee have a bad memory.

''Sorry to say it, but it's not in Egypt, it's in Jordan. On the mountain of Petra.'' Right after I said it, they stop on the road and turn around.

''Why did't you say something sooner, Kid?'' Says Hound

''How should I know. I was asleep.'' The other autobots chuckle.

''How do you know?'' Says Bumblebee. I think the autobots want to know too. What am I gonna tell them? I going to tell them the truth. They are autobots, so I can trust them.

''Well you see. I don't believe it self, but I think I'm from another dimension.'' I says. There is a little pause. ''I know it must sound crazy, but where I'm from, your guys does't exist. Your all from a movie. That's how I know where the Tomb of Prime is. It is in the movie 2. Where Bumblebee and Sam Witwicky, with some friends, going to a museum and find Jetfire. Jetfire telling about he's search and about the meaning of the symbol theres is on Sam's mind, about the daggers tip and the three king shall show you the way. The daggers tip is the border of Egypt and Jordan. The three king's is the three stars there are touches the horizon and they are pointing to the mountain og Petra.'' I explain. Again there is silent, but Crosshairs breakin the silents.

''Well you have observe and remember very well, little girl.'' He sounds proud

''I am a big fan of your movies. The name of the movies is Transformers. I have watch all of the movies.'' I says. 

*Time skip*

Finally are we here. There still a little time to we are there, but we make it. I use the same strategy in the movie, and it work. They should't fall for that trick, again. On the way here, did the autobots ask question to me about what happend in every Transformer movie and Optimus and Bumblebee says it's all truth. I can believe I'm in Transformer movie or realm, but I have always want to be here. The sun is going down soon, but I can see the mountain now, so we are close. The autobots stop an Bumblebee open the door for me. They transform and lift me up to his shoulders. I hold on to his helm and they walk to the mountain and climp up to the top. 

''Where do you say it is?'' Hound ask.

''Well. Bee mean this is the mountain and I now where the Tomb is, so let's live with that.'' I says back. I can see the temple. ''Hey Bee. Remember when the twins started argue and you took both of them and smack them together, then you throw them out of the temple. It was hilarious.'' I says while I'm laughing. I like the moment in the movie. The temple is pretty big on the inside then the outside. Bumblebee sat me down on the ground, and I looked at the wall where the hole should be. ''Oh no. The hole is gone.''

''What do you mean by that?'' Ask Hound, looking around.

''There was a hole in this wall, but it isn't here.'' I told back. This does't make any sense.

''Can you remember where the hole should be, Luna?'' Ask Optimus. I walk to where the hole should be. I take a rock and make a big X on where the hole should be.

''Bee. Can you shoot right on the X?'' Showing the X on the wall. Bumblebee took out his gun and pointed on the wall. A blow destroy the wall and a cave appeared. ''The hole is not big enough for you to get trough. Getting permission to get in Optimus?'' I ask

''Permission, approve.'' Optimus says. I look at the hole again and walk in.