21) Games

This is what Hot rod and Cogitian looks like

This is what Hot rod and Cogitian looks like. Black haired boy for Cogitian and the blond for Hot Rod. They different kind of shirts on and no ties. Cogitians shirt is grey and Hot Rods shirt is orange and black. I can not update so much right now, because I haven't seen the fifth movie, but I will try, so enjoy.

-Erc2109

***

Luna POV

We are camping in the wild and I don't have a problem with that. Before we drive out of Las Vegas, did Will and Epps buy some games. We are right now trying Russian rullet. It is a gun that have one shot in and there is a balloon. If the balloon pops, then you are out. Not all of the autobots are playing, witch will be Optimus, Ratchet, Que and Ironhide. Hot Rod and Cogitian have got there human forms and are now playing with us. It is my turn to shoot and nothing happen. Crosshairs is next and he popped it, I got a shock. Crosshairs crumble a little but then send it to the next one. I don't like to hear a balloon pop, but I want to have fun with the others. While the gun get's around, I just continue eating my military food. You only need to put some hot water and then it is ready. I eat some chili con cane, but there are not so much chili in it, so it is mostly con cane.

''God dammit. You win again Luna.'' Arcee was the last one to pop the balloon. We don't have many balloons left, so we stop after two rounds.

''I am just lucky.'' I said and put a spoon full in my mouth. Bumblebee sits next to me and have my camera in his hands. Que have make some redesign on it, so now can it hold forever and hold so many videos. Thank you Que. I think I have make Bee love my camera. He always want to hold it and film with it. It is kind of cute of him.

''What is this kind of a game Luna?'' Drift have a box.

''That is Jenga. There are many bricks and you make a tower. The point is to take some bricks at the bottom of the tower and set them on the top. If you make it fall, then you lose. I don't know if you can more than two person.'' I takes the box and start to make the tower. I start and take the middle on the second bottom. I slowly place it on the top and take some step back. Drift take one slowly and place it on the top to. Then it continue. Most of us have been trough and Jazz take one and make it fall. We start laughing and rebuild it. It is kind of fun. I look over to Optimus and them, to see them looking at us. I walk over to them.

''Will you guys not join us?'' Optimus shock his head.

''We are talking about what to do from now on.'' I nodded and didn't push to make them come and join. Will comes over.

''Do you really think that Wheelie and Brain can be with my wife, without scaring her?'' Will is still a little worry about his family. I understand him, because I would. I hear the others laugh and I look back. Sideswipe make the tower fall. 

''Guys. I know what we can play.'' I speed walk over to them. Optimus and them followed me. ''It is call 'Mega Deadly Ninja'. The point in the games is that everyone put their hand in the middle and say 'Mega Deadly Ninja' then jump out and have a fighting pose. Only one can move one body part and have one try at a time. The person that are going to get hit, can move the only one body part. It goes on a circle and if you get hit on the hand then you can use it, and when both of your hands are hit, then you are out. Sounds easy right.'' I ask and look at them. They get it and starts to but a hand in the middle. Will and Epps joins in.

''Mega Deadly Ninja.'' We shouts out and jump away and have a pose.

''Oh, one think. Every time you are moving, you need to make a fighting roar or else your out. I start.'' I look to my left to meet Dino. I try to hit his hand in the air, but he dough. ''Bee, your turn.'' Bumblebee is on my right side. He try's to get Chromia, but miss. Then it continue. When it is Dino's turn, did he try to get my hand in the air, but I jump away from him and make a tame fighting roar. 

''What a ninja.'' Laughs the wrecker. They are out from the game. The others laugh to.

''I know, but I am a feminine ninja, so shut up.'' I chuckle a little. The rest of the night did I show them most of the games I know. We are having a great time.