9) Austria

Luna POV

We landed on Austria a long time ago, and now I am using my weapon stick. I want to protect myself, if the autobots is not there to help me. I want to learn on how to use every weapon there is and will be able to use them. Right now am I using a sword, but it's hard to train with it with out a partner. The other autobots are trying to find the next piece location here in Austria, so they don't have time to help. I am alright with it. Trying to do a blocking, heavy steps come behind me. I look up at Drift.

''Why are you out here alone, and what are you doing?'' He knelled down to have a better look at me.

''I want to learn to use a weapon. I know you guys are protecting me, but there can be a moment when you are not there to help me, so I thought I could learn to use a weapon to protect me. I want to ask if one of you to train me on different weapon, but you all busy to look after the piece.'' I look down at shame. Drift lift my head up with his finger.

''You have a point, Luna. I understand and I will help you.'' He smiled and transform. He took out his sword and point at me. ''I have a think with swords when I was young. Try attack me and let me see what I can work with.'' I run at him and swing the sword towards his side, but he blocked it. I try everything that I know of sword art, but Drift blocked every move. My breath is heavy and I am getting tired. ''Let's continue another time, now we need to find the piece.'' I look at him and smiled.

''Yes sensei.'' I bowed towards him. I could not resits to do it. We walk back inside and I looked at the map. The spots in near Salzburg and if I remember right, so should a castle be there. ''Guys. It is on a castle where there are a eagle show. Me and my family took out almost every year down here to Austria and have fun. We took almost to the castle to meet there eagles, so I am pretty sure that the piece is in that castle.'' I explain. On the way there, I got so bored, so I play crossy road on my phone. Chromia walk towards me.

''What did you and Drift earlier?'' She ask. I look at her and close my phone.

''He was only training me to use a sword better. I just want too protect myself if you guys aren't here.'' I smiled and rubbed my head. It is a little awkward, but I want to learn to defend myself. Chromia nodded. She is in her human form. She has short blue hair and her jacket is blue. She has a white top on, that show her stomach, and grey shorts. Her shoes is blue with white and black stripes on the sides. 

''I can maybe help you with hand to hand combat. It can not help pretty much on us mechs, but it could help on humans. My sisters could also help with it.'' She says. I smiled at her.

''It will be perfect. I think the next piece is one of your sisters.'' I says to her. She hug me and sat next to me. On the way to the castle, sat Chromia and I together. I teach her to braid my hair and she thinks it is funny. She learns quicker then me. She made a side braid to my right. I chance my cloths to be a blue dress with pink and white at the ends. There is also a pink ribbon under the breast. I have black tights there goes over my knees. It is hot outside, so I thought to have some summer cloths on. My shoes are still the same, black running shoes with blue and purple on. 

*Time skip*

We need to land a mile away from the castle. Now are we on our way to the castle, and Optimus, Ironhide and Ratchet stays on the ship, so me, Crosshairs, Drift, Hound, Bumblebee, Jazz, Sideswipe and Chromia are on our way to the castle. Me, Drift, Jazz and Sideswipe are in Drift's car mode. The others are in Crosshairs. The castle is still the same as I remember. We need to walk up there since I don't have money to buy us a lift there. I groaned a little when we are in the castle.

''Ergh. Since there are so many people here, is it harder to find the piece. We need to look everywhere to find it.'' I says to them and walk inside. This is where there are weapons and torture tools. The next room is the armor and jewel. Outside is the eagle show. Just I thought the piece isn't here, I look at one off the eagle and found the piece as a necklace. ''Guys, is there.'' I pointed at the eagle. 

''Then let's get it and get the hell the out of here.'' Says Hound. I shook my head. Before I took a step, the alarm is on and the guards are shouting.

''The big jewel is gone. Close all gates.'' One of them shouted. I looked back to the eagle and found it gone. A shadow flew over me and I look up. The eagle have a bag in it's claws.

''The eagle have it. Drift, you can transform into a helicopter, right?'' I ask. Drift nodded and understood my idea. He run of to hide and dissapered. ''Stay here. I get the eagle and the piece. Find the ones there are responsibility for this.'' I ordered the others. They nodded and run of. Drift came and I jump inside. Drift took off after the eagle and I took my bow out. The bow is like a stags horns with rainbow colors on. I touch the string and a bow came out. I pointed at the eagle and focus, then loose. It hit the eagle and trap it in a net. I pulled it to me and the eagle is trying to hurt me and get away. First I took the piece on the necklace and then the bag. Inside the bag, is the jewel. ''I got it. Fly back, Drift.'' I says to him. I jump out and landed on Jazz and Sideswipes arms. They catch me. I delivered the eagle to the guards and the jewel. The piece is in my bra, for who want's to touch that part.

''Thank you and to your friends. The bandits is taken and on there way to prison.'' The guard bowed and walk away. I look at the others and showed them the piece. Before we got out, one of the guards came running at us. ''We know you did't buy a ticket to the lift, so you have a free pas this time.'' He says. I look at the others and walk towards the lift. We are the only that are going down, so the hold lift is free from others then us. 

''Optimus, we have the piece and on our way back to the ship.'' Chromia says. I could hear Optimus say it's alright. Bumblebee sat next to me and I look at the piece. Back at the ship, I sat on my blanket and looked at the piece.

''Are you alright Luna?'' Ask Ratchet. I looked at him and smiled.

''I am alright. I can't just stop thinking about the arrow I shoot at the eagle. Instead of killing the eagle, it shoot a net at it and caught it. I have no idea on how it happen, but I think it was because I did't wan't to kill it, so the arrow chance into a net. I have a feeling that I can chance the arrows ability if I focus. What do you think?'' I ask Ratchet.

''I have no idea, but it sounds like it is true.'' Is all he says. I nodded and looked back at the piece. Ratchet took it and place it on the ground.

''Time to get a comrade back. Luna, will you please?'' Ask Optimus. I nodded and begin the process. What I said to Chromia before, it is one of her sisters. Elita-one. I click on the bottom and give her new upgrade.

''Elita. My sweet sister.'' Says Chromia and hug her sister. Someone came from behind and lift me bridal style. Bee place me on the blanket and pack me in to get warm and sleep. I could protest and darkness took over me.

3rd POV

Luna is fast asleep and the autobots have told Elita-one every think. She look at Luna, and nodded. She brought her back to life and will revive there home planet, so Elita-one will protect her with her life. Now she is in her human form and sat next to Luna, and Chromia sat next to Elita-one. She have long strait purple hair. She have a purple t-shirt on there are going over her right shoulder and show her black tank top inside. Black pants and purple shoes. She also wear glasses and her left hand have a black and purple glove on there are going to her elbow.

''She is a beutifyel girl, right Elita?'' Ask Chromia and looked at her sister, who is rubbing Luna's back.

''Yes she is a sweet one.'' She says back. She continue rubbing Luna.

''Optimus. The next piece is on a snowy mountain in Russia. How are we suppose to get it? We will never be able to move with all the coldness there is.'' Ask Ironhide.

''He is right Optimus. Our body will stop and we will never be able to move.'' Says Ratchet. Optimus is looking at the other autobots, there are talking about Luna and how brave, cute, sweet and cool human she is.

''I will think of that on the way.'' Ironhide and Ratchet nodded and look at the others.