4) Madagascar

A/N Sorry if your all curious about her cloths in the 3 chapter, but it is a mystery on how she got it, but any way, hope your guys enjoys the story.

-Erc2109

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna POV

So we are going on a world tour. That's awesome, I always wan't to do that. It's lucky that I have my video camera. I was going to use it at school, but sense I am here, can I use it here and take some picture. I took out my camera out and took a picture of the map. Just in case that I can not get the map out of the headphones. The autobots are trying to find a way to get around the world fast. 

''This will take too long. I say we get those who are close and then find a way home.'' Says Crosshairs. I can believe him. Then an idea came to my mind.

''Don't you guys have a spaceship? We can use that to get around the world.'' I pointed out. They have one in the movie nr. 4. I know it got destroyed, but they should have fixed it?

''Kid is damn right. Brain is in the ship. We call after him and fly to the spots on the maaaap.... Where are the map?'' Ask Hound. The autobots look at the wall where the map should be.

''Don't worry, I have already take a picture of the map, in case that I can't get it back from the headphones.'' I answer his question. I am glad that there spaceship is fixed and can fly us to the spots. Optimus put two finger on his helm and contact Brain too get us. ''I think we should start at Madagascar and take the that order I said before.'' I says to the autobots. They may think that is a bad idea.

''We can the route, Luna. Autobots, listen. There are pieces of our autobots friends and we shall find them and get Luna to revive them back to life. The pieces can be in public or in the nature, but if it's on public area, let's use our new power and find them. Do you all understand?'' Ask Optimus. We all nodded and make ready to be collect by Brain. ''Autobots. Luna need a guardian, but since the Primes will us to protect her, then I mean that we will all be her guardian.'' After Optimus said that, the spaceship came and landed on the ground. How can a small little guy fly this big ship? The doors open and reveal the little bot, Brain. He got his leg fixed and look normal. 

''Who the little chick there?'' Brain ask and walk towards me. When he is in front of me, I fall to my knees and took him up in a hug. ''Whoa, whoa, whoa, put me down.'' He began to panic.

''Don't worry, I would hurt you. You just so cute when you are this small.'' I smiled an close eyed smile. 

''Brain, set the ship to Madagascar. We are going to get our comrades back.'' Order Optimus. I sat Brain down and he run back into the ship. I stand up and walk inside the ship with the others. How does Brain get around this big ship, I could get lost in here. There is a big chair and a window with red dots on. There are also a mini chair and Brain is sitting there, so that's maybe how he can fly this big ship. Bumblebee walk towards me and sat his servo in front of me. I jump on and hold on his finger, so I would fall down.

''Luna, it will be wise to tell us a little about the country we are going to.'' Says Drift. 

''Well, Madagascar is a jungle island. There are trees everywhere and there should't be any people living there.'' I explain. I am a little curios about, how we can find the pieces. It's is going to be finding a needle in a haystack. 

*Time skip*

After some hours flying in this ship, are we finally here in Madagascar. Like i thought, is a big jungle with high trees. I am on Bee shoulder and we walk trough the jungle to find the piece. Brain are in the ship to make sure we can get out of here again. Like i said before, it's like to find a needle in a haystack. I look around and find some mangoes hanging on some trees. My stomach began to growl. I'm hungry as hell. I haven eat en two days now. Bumblebee seems like he notice and walk towards the trees. He so high, that I can just take the fruit easy. I grab 4 mangoes and walk after the others. 

''This is like a maze here. How are we to pose to find it?'' Ask Crooshairs a little angry. My headphones started itself and make the glasses come on my face. I look around and follow the arrows there are in the glasses. They show up, so I look up and find something purple-red like thing on top of a really big tree.

''It's right up there, in the tree.'' I pointed to the location. 

''How are... We suppose too... Get it?'' Bee ask, chancing studios on the radio. I took out the black stick from the Primes.

''The Primes said that I can make every weapon I wan't, put of this thing, as long I am focus.'' I closed my eyes and focus on it to be a pistol with a claw on it. There came some light and the stick transform into the weapon. I smiled a little. ''This one can shoot a line and hold on, and when i push this bottom, it will lift me up to the top.'' I says to them. I pointed at one of the big branches. Clicking on the trigger, it shoot up to the tree. The claw spin around the branch and hold on. I look at the autobots, then push the bottom to pull me up. There are a long way up. There are a beautiful sight up here. When I am up on the branch, I could't hold the stands to look down. Mann I am up high.

''Don't worry, Luna. We will catch you if you fall.'' Says Optimus trough my phones. I calm down and look around to find the piece. It's right ahead of me. I took small steps forward. When I am there, is there a lemur right on the piece. I shushed on the lemur to get it away. It run away, and I took the piece. Before I could walk back, the lemur came back and with is friends. Lemurs can be really mad if you taking something from them. I gulp a little, but shushed them away and run back. The lemurs screamed and run after me.

''Kid, what are you doing up there?'' Ask Hound. 

''The lemurs are really mad at me, because I took something from them and it is the piece we are looking for. What shall I do?'' I ask for help.

''Luna, you need to jump down, now.'' Optimus ordered me. I trust them, so before the lemur could jump on me, I jump off the branch and fall down. Optimus grab me very delicate, I could't even fell the landing. I show him the piece and sat on his shoulder. ''You are a very brave human femme I have ever meet.''

''It's because I know you would catch me and I trust you, with all of my hearth.'' I says while holding a hand in front of my hearth. We walk back to the ship and place the piece on the floor.

''Now what?'' Ask Crosshairs

''Be patient, Crosshairs. We found a way.'' Drift says calm to Crosshairs. The glasses from my phones where long gone, and right now I touch the different bottom an push one on the right phone. The glasses came out and there came some text. It says I need to focus on piece and bring the autobot back to life. I push on the same bottom before and the glasses where gone. I walk towards the piece and stands in front of it. Focus on the piece and wish it back to life again. There came some energy in my body and it feels relaxing. The piece began to fly in the air and then squares came out of it and creating something. When it was done, I feel so dizzy, like I would fall and sleep. Looking at the piece and finding be a robot, and not just a robot, but the autobot medic, Ratchet. Ratchet began to move and open his optics.

''What happen, where am I?'' Ratchet ask Looking around.

''You are safe old friend.'' Optimus says calm, but happy. He help Ratchet get up and introduce us. When he wen't to me, pull Ratchet his gun out and pointing at me. The other autobots stop him and told him what happen and they need to protect me.

''Sorry. I can remember what happen before I died.'' Ratchet said sad. I walk towards him and smiled.

''That's alright, I don't blame you.'' Ratchet smiled back.

''So where do we go next?'' Hound asking and looking at me.

''Next stop is South Africa. Oh and I remember something.'' Looking at Ratchet. I push a bottom and a laser hit him. ''Now Ratchet can be a human now.'' I smiled a closed eyed smile.