25) Plan

Luna POV

We are all in different kind of cages. I have my own cage and next to Optimus, Bumblebee, Cogitian and Jazz in there cage. I have no idea on how Queen-beast was able to make the autobots stay in there human form, but she could and I need to get them back to normal. 

''Thanks to you decepticoner, could I make them permanently a human.'' Says Queen-beast as she walk in with the others.

''How did you know they could be humans?'' Ask Sentinel.

''I have my scout baby watching them every single day. From the beginning to now.'' Answer Queen-beast as a ghost comes out from the shadow and cuddle on her leg like a cat.

''You say how long?'' Ask Hound. They look at him in his cage with Sideswipe and the twins.

''All the way back to when the girl came here. I could feel the energy of life comes into this dimension, meaning that the primes chosen have come.'' Explained Queen-beast as she look right at me and make my cage dangle to side to side.

''That explain why you knew where we where on the planet.'' Says Sideswipe as he cling into the rails. 

''You are a very patient to wait for the right moment to strike.'' Says the Fallen. 

''Indeed and now shall we make a way to Cybertron. The girl still have a little among of magic power left to rebuild Cybertron to the home my baby's deserved.'' Says Queen-beast as she walk to the door.

''Why shall we make Cybertron to your home?'' Ask Lockdown angry. I have a feeling that make her snap.

''Because I got you all back and you shall repay me by doing what I says.'' Yes, she snapped. The decepticoner and us autobots got a shock from her outburst. Queen-beast walk out and leave us together.

''Do you really want to obey her and make her home out of your planet?'' I ask slowly. I am still dizzy and I am pretty sure I am sick, but I need to get out of here and help the autobots, plus making sure Queen-beast never make Cybertron to a animal planet for her monsters. A monster planet.

''What are you trying on girl?'' Ask Megatron as he tip my cage like Queen-beast did.

''The only thing I wanted to do is using my power to get your planet reborn back to what it was like before this war happen.'' I explain as I try to get up, but slide to my butt again. ''You all want to have your home back. I can give it to you, but you need to help us get out and stop Queen-beast.'' My breath is hard and my temperature is rising every minute. 

''Luna.'' Says most of the autobots. They can see something is wrong with me. The decepticon hesitate a little, but get called out by Queen-beast. I look up to them before they left.

''Please help us.'' I say last as I cough my breath out. I lay down slowly and try to get my breath to normal, even though I am sick and weak.

''Luna your body is very low of defense. You need to rest and get your strength back.'' Says Ratchet over from his cage.

''I can't. I need to stay awake and get you all out and back to normal.'' I says. I turn to my stomach and lift my self up. ''You guys would sacrifice for me. Now is it my turn to sacrifice for you and get your home back.'' As I say the last word, I fall down to the bottom and breath slowly. I can't give up. I need to do something. I start looking around the cage to find anything, and I mean anything, to get out of here. 

''Please sweetspark, relax a little and get you string.'' Says Elita-one as she and the triplet lean forward the rails. I look up at the cage's door at the roof. It is a double look. One at the bottom one at the top.