24) Help

3rd POV

Luna has been unconsciousness on the tour to Queen-beast hiding place. The dinobots have been placed at the roof in the bird case. Luna is placed inside a glass tube. The autobots have returned to the castle to get some clue on where Queen-beast is.

''I can believe it was a trap to get Luna.'' Says Will as he look trough the computer. He can maybe find something on mysterious activities.

''She took us by surprise.'' Says Skids as Mudflap agree. 

''Let's just hope we can get sweetspark back safe.'' Says Elita-one. 

''Queen-beast have a dream for her monsters, or as she calls them baby's, but either way, will she defiantly be a place that have cold, but warm territory.'' Says Cogman, as he comes in with a book.

''What do you mean?'' Ask Brain.

*Meanwhile*

Luna groan and open her eyes slowly. She sits up and look around. She look down at her cloths to see it all dirty. Her pink and blue Scottish shirt and her black jeans are ripped. Her lose hair is a mess.

''Have a nice nap.'' Says Queen-beast as she walk in the half cave half spaceship. 

''What do you want from me?'' Ask Luna and stand up. Queen-beast chuckle.

''Oh dear. You have the power to help me. You can make my dream come true.'' She walks around the tube.

*Autobots*

''I still don't understand.'' Says Ironhide.

''This is the story about Queen-beast here on earth. She have been here in the beginning of everything. Just out of sight. She escaped from Cybertron and got here because Earth is the image she have for her baby's. The home she would get them, but she could never get it to be hers.'' Read Cogman 

''Why could she get it?'' Ask Sideswipe.

''Because she wouldn't hurt any living thing.'' Says Optimus as he walk to the window and look out.

''How did you know?'' Ask Bumblebee. 

''Because, she have been talking to the seven prime about her monsters.'' Says Optimus.

*Back*

''Why do you want a home. You could have just asked us and we would have invited you to...'' Luna gets interrupted.

''Because you where with a Prime.'' Queen-beast yelled. ''The Primes have stopped me from getting a place on Cybertron for my baby's. They have been hunted down and I tried to protect them, by making a law with the Primes, but they would listen to me. Then I got most of my baby's away and escaped to this place.''

*Autobots*

''Queen-beast have been protecting the monsters. She thought that we attacked them and kill them, but we didn't. She comes to the seven Primes to make a law, to not kill them, but her impassioned make her angry and make her think the Primes wouldn't make the law. She vanish, but the Primes thought she would come back from hiding and make her dream home one day.'' Says Optimus and look at his comrades.

*Back*

''Don't you think that they where thinking. After what Optimus have told me, are the Primes wise and they would always thinking of other living things.'' Says Luna and place her hands on the glass. Queen-beast shook her head.

''They wouldn't, but after all these thousand years, can I get the home my baby monsters have earned.'' Queen-beast start to push some bottom and the tube shine a red color. She stops. ''The autobots would come soon to get you, but my baby's don't need to fight anymore. I have seen how your power works.'' A monster walks in with a lot of different kind of metal. ''One little piece and you can make it come back to life.'' Oh no. Luna have already piece the things together. Queen-beast want to make the dead decepticonner back to life. The monster place the metal to a platform. Queen-beast push the last bottom and a laser hit Luna.