22) Story

Luna POV

We have move a little more to the dessert. It is night and I am building a fire while Epps make the dinner ready on a gadget grill. The autobots are in there normal mode and are not so far away.

''Ey Luna. I was wondering about your life.'' Ask Skids. He and the others come over.

''Yeah. What have your life been?'' Ask Mudflap. I look at the fire and take a deep breath.

''Well I am a middle child. Have a big brother is 18 years old, and a little sister is 14 years old. My mom and dad are home most of there time. Dad can something leave and come back after two weeks, because of his work and mom are always at the morning, going to work and are back before we come home from school.'' I pause and look up at them. I don't know what to say.

''How was your school like?'' Ask Que. Oh no. I have a sad smile on my face.

''Good and bad at the same time. Mostly bad.'' I mumble the last part.

''What do you mean about mostly bad?'' Ask Optimus. Wow he have good hearing. I rubbed the back of my head.

''Well, I was bullied at my school for a hold year. After that nobody would be with me. I was alone all the time and when the theater help get into a group on a project, will all the student say something like why them.'' I take another deep breath. ''They didn't like me and then I make sure to stay out of there problem and stay out of there way.'' I look away. Tears are starting to come, but I stop them.

''What else?'' Ask Hot Rod.

''Because of that, have I never been so good to be social. I would stay alone. The reason on why I can be social with you guys, is because I like you. When I watch your movies, I feel like I can be friends with you with no problems. And I am right. Look at us.'' I spread my arms to show all of us together. 

''That is true. Don't you worry about our friendship will be over.'' Says Jazz and push me a little with his finger. I smile.

''What is the crazy thing that ever happen to you?'' Ask Arcee to chance the subject. That a hard one.

''I think it was when I was like seven years old and my parents took the family and another that lived near by a park called Djurs sommerland. It is a park with roller coaster and a lot of fun thinks. We tried something called river rafting where you sit on a circle boat and flow with the river, and on the tour can you get wet. At that time didn't I, and still, don't like water based coaster, but my parents made me come and promise for me to chance places, so I didn't get wet.'' I laugh a little and continue. ''When the ride was almost over, and I wasn't wet at all, did we sail under a house before coming to the end of the ride and inside that house was a little toy with a bucket of water. It comes out and splash right at me on the head, so I got all my cloth wed.'' It was a bad thing that time, but now it is really funny to think to that.

''Where you happy or mad, because you look like you liked it?'' Ask Crosshairs. I shook my head at him.

''I was really mad and didn't want to try anything until I was dry. It is just funny to look back to the past and remember something like this for sample.'' I lean back on Bumblebees food.

''What is the weirdest that happen to you?'' Ask Ironhide.

''Beside this, well then I think about a scout event I have been. It was a camp tour in winter and I was a Jr.(Don't know how it spells) at that time. All the other kids where sleeping and got woke up to do a night run. It is a think with mission on different spot and it in night time. We should get some keys and open a chest with the demon kings heart inside, if was candy, but we split up. First should one of us stick a hand in a bucket with weird stuff inside and find the key.'' I move my hands to give them and Idea on how it happen. ''I did it and find it. The leader at the mission said he didn't have a cloth or water to my hand, so I licked it of. It was oatmeal porridge with chocolate and strawberry sauce with a little wine-gums. The boys looked like they wanna trow up. The next mission was to take a meat down from a tower and the boys build the stair, while I got it and give it back.'' I laugh again at those memory's. ''Then when we got together with the other group, give all the boys the keys to me.''

''Why you?'' Ask Leadfoot.

''I don't know. It was like 'hey let's our keys to the only girl in our group' and then hope I would be scared.'' I pointed at myself. ''They start walking and I was behind them. I think I was in deep thoughts because out of the blue air, run the boys away like a bunch of girls. My brother tells me not to look back, but I did and meed the dark lord.'' I start laugh again. ''All I did was say hey and start walk again. The person that are the lord, starts to run after the boys because he thought I don't have the keys. And when I told the other leader about, did the person comes out and scream I was the one with the keys and get mad for not search my body like in the air station. It was hilarious.'' I start laugh hard and the others did to, except Optimus of course.

''That is great.'' Roadbuster is one of them who is laughing their ass of.

''Did you use that for something?'' Ask Dino. I nodded.

''I used it on them so they could do something weird on me without get scolded by the leaders.'' My laugh falls down and I am now giggle a little. The night when on with question on my life and having fun. ''Here is a fun fact about me. I think I am creative, because I have eat some paint in kindergarten.'' 

''So that is why.'' Says Bumblebee in a sarcasm voice. He can't still not talk, but he can make some noises that sounds like he's speaking.

''Luna. Do you have a picture of your family?'' Ask Optimus. I took out my huawei phone and looks through the gallery.

''This is my family with out me in there.''

(Minus the ears and tail and the girl is younger and the boy is older

(Minus the ears and tail and the girl is younger and the boy is older.)

''I was the one that took it, and we where camping with some of our friends to go to a amusing park called Heide Park. My sister fight dad and my brother help her. My mom was by my side, but walk over to them to stop them. They ended up laughing and I shout to them to smile to the camera, and then I took this.'' I showed them the picture and then looked it at myself. ''I was 7 years old when I took it.'' I yawned and rub my eyes.

''Get some sleep sweetspark.'' Says Elita. Bumblebee push me of his foot and transformed. I says goodnight to the others and climb in on the backseat. My blanket is inside and before falling asleep, did I look at the picture one more time. I miss them so much, and I will come back home one day.