7) France

3rd POV

The autobots arrive at France for hours now, but are staying at the ship. They are waiting for Luna to wake up and guide them to the piece. It's raining outside and the temperature has fallen down. Bumblebee is in his human mode and trying to hold Luna warm, so she does't wake up. Optimus and Ratchet are looking on a map and the picture Luna took, when they where at the Tomb of Primes, to find the piece location. Luna turn around and yawn. She sit up and rub her eyes out of sleep. 

''Are we in France now. If we are, do you have an idea about where it could be?'' Luna ask.

''We are looking after it right now, but until now have we only found out, that it is in the stat Paris.'' Ratchet answer. 

Luna POV

Are we really going to Paris. It is the city of love. I have always wan't to come here someday. I look down at my cloths and found it dirty. I need to get some new cloths or try to wash them. The glasses from my headphone, that I still wear, show some cloth design on it. It looks like mine designs. I pushing at random bottoms, until I found the one to control it. I look trough all of the design and found the one, the pushing on a bottom. The cloths I have on now is glowing and pixels are chancing color and get's longer and smaller. I have choose a blue t-shirt and a black sweater on with 'Keep Calm and Smile' written on. I have a dark blue jeans on and a black and blue shoes on. Wow, I hope I can keep these headphones. 

''Nice cloths, but where did it came from little lady?'' Ask Jazz. I smiled and pointed at the phones. I walk over to the map and took out my telephone. The location is on the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

''Since it's is raining outside and the wind is heavy, how are we suppose to get it?'' Ask Ironhide. I don't judge him. The piece is on the top of the Tower, so how are we suppose to get it?

''If the wind is heavy, will it be impossible for me to climb up with my gun claw. It is also closed to walk op the stairs from the restaurant in the middle of the Tower.'' This is going to be a hard job to get the piece. First of all are we in a public area and it's one of the famous attraction in France. ''There is only one way to get it, and that is for you guys to climb up at the Tower and get the piece, in your robot form.'' I says. The autobots look at me like I am crazy. ''Look, it is the only way to get it. Just one of you guys are getting it.'' I pointed out and look at Optimus.

''Luna is right. We are in a public area, but our situation is dangerous to do it on human forms. Jazz you are the smallest of us, are you willing to get the piece with Luna.'' Optimus ask Jazz, but I am going too. I am a little scared, but as long I hold on Jazz, I will survive. Jazz look at me and nodded.

''I will get the piece, Optimus, and protect Luna at the same time.'' Answer Jazz. Still scared, but I know Jazz is not laying. Jazz sat his servo in front of me and I jump on. He placed me at his shoulder and I hold on too his wires on his neck. I push some bottom and get me a raincoat, so I don't get cold. ''Ready girl?'' Jazz ask me. I look at him and nodded. We fly over to the Tower and open up the doors. Jazz run out and jump at the end. I hold on. We landed at the middle of the Tower and Jazz began to climb up. The wind is strong and the rain is heavy. I look up and find the piece on the top of the Tower.

''We are almost there, Jazz. It is just up ahead.'' I shout to Jazz. The wind is muting my voice, but Jazz heard me and speed up. The Tower began to be smaller and smaller. 

''I can get closer. You need to climb now. Don't be afraid, I am right here and ready to catch you.'' Shouts Jazz to me. I gulp, but climb up. There is't long, but the wind make it almost impossible. All this rain have make the ladder slippery, I hold on with my own life. A strong wind make my left feet slip. I panic, but relax and climb forward. I stop right in front of the piece and slowly take it out. When it's out, I showed it to Jazz. Just I think this could't go bad, I slip out and fall. I have never really could't scream when I was young, but here I gasp and shout after Jazz. I close my eyes, and land on something. ''Your alright little lady. I have you.'' Jazz says calm to me. I open my eyes and see the ship getting closer. Jazz jump in with me in hand. My hearth is beating out of my chest. I think I never bin this scared before. Trying to control my breath, I gave Optimus the piece. Optimus look at it and them me. I am shaking of freezing.

''We will revive this autobot soon, but first we need you to relax and get warm.'' Optimus took me from Jazz and walk toward my thinks. He place me down and I took the blanket around me, trying to get warm.

''W-why is't t-t-there a w-warm c-climax in h-h-here.'' I ask while shivering. 

''We are already working on it, Luna.'' Says Crosshairs under the control system. I have just realize he have bin there this entire time. ''Let's see if it works.'' Crosshairs push some bottom and warm air came rushing in. My freezing body became warm soon and I relaxed. 

''Thank you Crosshairs. It' is much better.'' I smiled. I stand up, with the blanket around me, and looked at the piece. I activated my phones and began reviving of the autobot. The magic began, and like the others, I feel dizzy and wan't to sleep, but I wan to stay awake, so I eat some of the candy I have. The autobot is Sideswipe and he look confuse like the others. I push the bottom and gave him his new upgrade. Sideswipe look at me. ''It is a new upgrade. Now you can be an human and walk in public.'' I smiled at him. Bee get his attention and transform into his. Crosshairs and Ironhide did it too. He look at him self and transform. Sideswipe have a grey shirt and black pants with brown belt and blue shoes. He's hair is grey and spiky. Ironhide have scars over his right eye and on his cheek. He wear a black t-shirt and brown shorts with black shoes. Don't ask me where he is hiding his guns, for I have no idea. Ratchet walk up to me.

''You should go to sleep and get new energy.'' He is worried, but I understand.

''I know but there is not long to we are in Denmark, so I can stay awake long enough too get the other piece. I promise after this, I will get some sleep.'' I says to him. 

''So, what is the name of this cute girl here?'' Ask Sideswipe. I smiled at him and step foreword.

''My name is Luna. Nice to meet you.'' I wave to him and gave him a closed eye smile. ''Hey Jazz. You like music right?'' I ask.

''Yeah. You humans music is great.'' Jazz says back. The others nodded.

''Well did you know that there are a point in almost every songs? For if not, I will show you some of the music I hear on Spotify.'' I showed them my telephone and speaker. I started the speaker and connected them to my phone and start a song. I choose firework by Katy Perry. While hearing the song, I think about my home and family. I missed them. When the song ends, I pause the next and look at the autobots.

''Your right, kid. There are a point in that song.'' Says Hound.

''It have feelings and emotion in. A beautify song.'' Says Drift. The others nodded. ''Is there others you hear?''

''Well year. I can play on shuffle and then there come some random songs on my list. Will you hear them?'' I ask. They nodded and I play the next song and set it on shuffle. I sing and dance, and sometime will the autobots dance too.