16) Jamaica

3rd POV

Luna still asleep and they arrive to Jamaica for hours now. The autobots is looking after the next piece location. They use the same trick and believe that the piece is on the waterfall that you can climb at. Que have already tried his human form and he have blue shirt with math symbol on them. Black pants and shoes. His hair is like the same and he also have the mark on his head. 

''The last tree destination must be the wreckers. We are not going all together, but triplets, Jolt and Drift are going with Luna this time. Take Slug and Grimlock with you.'' Ordered Optimus. The others nodded. A yawn could be heard and the bots look over to Luna, who is waking up.

''Hey guys. How long was I asleep?'' Ask Luna and rubbing her eyes. 

''For ten hours kid.'' Says Hound.

''You sleep like a rock. You now that, right?'' Ask Crosshairs with a smirk on his face. Luna smiled and stand up. She is looking outside.

''Why are we near a waterfall?'' She ask. 

''We believe the next piece is there. It is a waterfall you can climb on, so they are no need to be worried.'' Says Ratchet. Luna activated her glasses and look outside to see the arrows are pointing to the waterfall.

''The arrows are pointing to the waterfall, so you guess right on it location.'' Says Luna and walk over to the door. She stop and look back the autobots. ''Are you coming?'' She ask.

Luna POV

Me, Jolt, Drift and triplets are walking to the waterfall. I have use the glasses to give us some bathing-suit and water shoes, so we can walk on the waterfall. I have a blue and white bikini with small shorts on. The triplets have the same bikini design, where the strips goes around the neck, but in different color. Drift and Jolt have the same shorts, but Drifts is black and Jolts is blue. We get through the entrance and down to the bottom.

''We need to start from the bottom and walk up to the top, to get a chance to find the piece.'' I says and they nodded. The glasses are on and they show up. I walk first since I have already tried this with my family. We went on a cruise tour and this island was one of it's destination. The water is so cold, like last time. 

''Holy crap it is cold.'' Says Elita. The others nodded at that. I just shock my head. I remember that this is hard and slippy, but it was fun and it is something I would never forget. There are not so many people like last time, so we are going on our own and follow some of the others here. I turn around and see Jolt have some problems climbing up.

''Give me your hand.'' I says. He look at me and took my hand and I pull him up. Arcee is behind Jolt. Then Chromia, Elita and Drift. I look up to the little bridge and see the piece. ''Stay here.'' I walk over to the piece and took it out of the water. Just as I show it to the others, the arrow come back and pointing to right and up.

''Is something wrong Luna?'' Ask Chromia. 

''There are two piece here. There is one more up there.'' I pointing to the top of the waterfall. 

''That does not make a sense at all.'' Says Arcee. 

''Well we can just get it, since it is one of our comrades.'' Says Drift. We nodded and I walk first.

''If you guys will walk up to the top, then you can get on land on the stares over there.'' I pointed at the little stairs. ''But I will continue. The piece is maybe on the way up there, so.'' I waited for there answers.

''We triplets can go on land, while you, Drift and Jolt continue. Is that a plan?'' Ask Arcee. We nodded.  They walk over to the stairs, while the guys and me continue climbing the waterfall. Halfway up the waterfall, I feel vibration on my neck. Scorn and Grimlock have been hiding in my hair all this time.