14) Peru

3rd POV

The sound of a helicopter is flying over the mountain of Peru. Drift is teaching Luna in flying a helicopter. Luna think it will be a good idea, and fun, to use any vehicle there is or does she can use. She have almost mastered sword art, but Drift mean it was good enough. 

''Turn to left and fly back to the ship.'' Ordered Drift. Luna nodded and turn the handle to the left. It's like the star wars simulator on a ship Luna was on in her past. They are over the ship and Luna push a green bottom and flip a knob. The motor slowed down and they landed perfect on the floor. Luna loose herself and jump out of Drift. He transformed and walk inside. Luna walk up to Skids and Mudflap.

''Have you any idea where the piece could be?'' Ask Luna. They shook there heads. Luna sigh.

''There are maybe a clue on where it could be.'' Says Skids. ''But I don't have an idea.'' Luna thinking about that part, that there is a clue.

''I got it.'' Luna shout and run inside. The autobots have heard her outburst and looked at her worried.

''What is wrong kid?'' Ask Hound. Luna took her weapmix and make a long bamboo stick and lift her up on the control panel and to her bag. She took out her computer and search. When she found it, she screen share to show the autobots.

''The piece is in the ruins of Peru.'' Says Luna. The picture is of the ruins.

''Why do you think it is there?'' Ask Brain, walking up to her.

''Skids come with a good point in there is a clue on, where the piece is. Like for example in France, where the piece in the Eiffel Tower. In Austria, was it in a castle and in Tokyo was it in the tower. All this is a clue on the tourist attraction. That is why the piece is in the ruins, since it is a attraction and something people will see.'' Says Luna. 

''You maybe right. We will look after it when it is night and there isn't any people there.'' Says Optimus. Luna close her computer and place it back in the bag.

''Shall I teach you hand to hand combat?'' Ask Chromia. Luna nodded and hopped on Chromias servo. The triplets teach Luna all they know of combat and Luna learn fast like with Drift on sword art.

***Time skip***

Luna POV

I never thought that the ruins will be beautiful in night. The moon is high in the sky and full. The stars are blinking like a million diamonds. I took out my camera and film it. It could get the beauty in this. I have also video on all the other countries we have been on. And some funny moments I want to save. 

''Autobots. Don't destroy anything. Luna is the only one that can detect it, all we shall do is stay on guard.'' Ordered Optimus. He have a feeling that Queen-beast will try again and kidnap me.

''Optimus. Is it alright I have my video camera on? I have always wanted to see this.'' I ask and looked up at Optimus with the camera. He nodded and I walk up to the closes building. The arrow is showing back of the building. I walk out and around the ruin. The arrow is showing down to a waterfall. ''Optimus. The piece is down the mountain to a waterfall.'' I says on the com link. He walk up to me and look down the mountain. 

''It's a long way down.'' Says Crosshairs.

''Shall we take the ship?'' Ask Elita-one.

''It is maybe the only way. Or else it will take to long to get down there.'' Says Ratchet. We nodded and walked back to the ship. It can not fly us all the way down, but we can jump the rest of the way. Sideswipe place his servo in front of me and I jump up. He lift it up to his shoulder and I grab on his helm, to not fall down. The entrance is open up and we jump down. My stomach is up on my throat and making a knot. Sideswipe landed delicate as the first. The others landed hard and I could feel the vibration. 

''Led the way Luna.'' Says Ironhide. I nodded and look around. The arrow is pointed at the waterfall. That does not make sense. Oh, wait. 

''It is behind the waterfall. There is maybe a cave there.'' I says while Sideswipe place me on the ground. I run up to the waterfall and look behind. I am right. There is a cave there and it is big enough for the autobots to be in there. Bumblebee  scoop me up and place his other servo over me like he is protecting me from something there is falling. Bee walk up to the waterfall and walk through the water. I got some drops on me, but otherwise I am fine. The others is following behind. I could see the piece. It is laying on top of a small rock. The light from the moon is hitting it, like it is a jewel. Jazz walk up there and took it carefully. We walk outside and inside the ship.

''This was easy.'' Says Mudflap and look at the piece on the ground.

''Yeah. I thought it would be hard.'' Says Skids. I shook my head and smiled. 

''Let's begin the reviving.'' Says Ironhide. I nodded and closed my eyes. Little by little on every time I revive an autobot, will my hand glow blue. Now it is really glowing, but not so bright that it will blind one. I open my eyes and the last blue pixel disappeared and the autobot turns out to be Dino. The red car with the Spanish accent. I yawn and walk over to the blanket. The dinobots have laid on my blanket all day. I smiled. Then remember. I push the bottom and gave Dino his new upgrade.

''I hope you will tell him everything.'' I says and lay down and sleep.

Bumblebee POV

Luna sleep like a rock now. She can sleep really tight. 

''What is happening?'' Ask Dino. Optimus walk up to him.

''You are back to life my friend. Along with the most of us. That girl is Luna and we shall protect her from any danger and especially for our new enemy Queen-beast. She is after Luna for her power and we don't know why  she is after it, but she will never get it as long we are here.'' Says Optimus. Sideswipe walk up and swing his arm around his shoulder.

''And that laser is an upgrade to you. It will turn you into a human, and I can say it is really funny.'' Says Sideswipe. I shook my head and look at Luna. The blanket has fallen of. I took it with my to finger and placed it back over her. The dinobots is moving  into her and is in deep recharge. I relax and turn around to the others.

Queen-beast POV

''So the autobots are protecting her and the knight help them.'' I petted the head on my beautiful phoenix. ''Don't worry my little Firesky. We will get her and use her powers to make the home for you and your brothers and sisters.'' I look around and to every demons in here. I smiled deeply. ''Luna Legend.

I will get you.''