27) Fight

Luna POV

''Lift the magnet to the wire with energon puls.'' Says Que. I help Cogitian with the wire. We are making a big magnet to trap the decepticons together. That will give me some time to talk into their sense. And I mean inside their mind. Primus have told me about this and will help me make a barrier, so I don't get interrupted while talking with the decepticons. 

''Okay. Whats next?'' Ask Cogitian. Que look at his paper. 

''We are done. I will have the activate bottom, so when they are in position near the machine...'' Que startet.

''Will you activate the magnet, witch give me time to get into their minds and talk them to out of there weird world.'' I finish him and look at Optimus. 

''When you are talking to them, will we fight Queen-beast off.'' Says Optimus. We all nodded and I look to my left, at the direction to Djurs sommerland. I really hope we don't hit the amusing park. 

''The air force is soon here. I have full communication too them, so lets finish this fight.'' Says Epps and hold his walky talky. Optimus look to me and nodded. I nodded back and put my finger to my headphone. I ring up to Queen-beast com link.

''Hey you big monster lover. I have some things to discuss with you all, and before you say only you can hear this, but all of you can hear this. I have take this chance and let you track this com link and find me. Let's talk this over.'' I shift and look at the autobots.

''And what make you think I will talk then take?'' Ask Queen-beast.

''Because war is wrong. I believe we can solve this by talking and not killing to get it.'' I look up in the sky, spotting a big shadow and some small one, flying fast to us. ''And I know you are on your way. I am not dumb.'' I smirked and nodded to the autobots. We run to our position. The sound of jet motor fill the sky. Then transforming sounds with big vibration on the ground.

''Where are they?'' Ask a mekanik voice, or more said Megatron. I just realize that he isn't the new, but the old form. I stomp my feed on the ground and activate a hooverboard under my feed and fly up in the sky.

''I am here.'' I shout and send a missile to them. They jump away in different direction. I shot a fire ball in the sky. The autobots jump out of their hiding place and send different kind of plasma at the decepticons. Queen-beast make her hands to canons and shot at me. I douche all of them and even the missile. I look at the direction to the missile, and it is heading for the amusing park. ''Optimus. The missile is going for the park.''

''Go after it. For I send the weapon there.'' Says Optimus and shot a gun from Queen-beast hips. It fly all the way to park. I fly over there and start flying to the missile. I take a wipe from my metal skirt, and activate the electric wipe. I swing it and hit the top of it and cut it in half. It exploded and the wave send me all the way back to the ground. I land on my back and it didn't hurt. I look around, only to see many people here.

''Optimus. There is civilian here. The park must have been closed because it was reserved. What shall I do?'' I start to panic. The people look at me weird and they have already step back.

''Lockdown grenade.'' Shouts Hound. I look up and see it. A message pop up in my screen, telling me that I can make a barrier. I hope this work. My right leg swing behind me and my left arm swing in a big circle, sending a blue wave around me and gets bigger and bigger. The grenade hit the wave and the metal spread out. I can hear the people scream of fear. I stand normal and the barrier fade away and the metal vanish.

''Hold the decepticons a little longer. I will try to get the civilian away from here.'' I ordered and look around, trying to find a worker her. 

''We will. But hurry.'' I hear Optimus grunt. I run to the worker and take her walky talky.

''Listen, this is... Commander Legend. Get all the people evacuated. This is not at test, get them out now and make them drive towards the city, not to the highway, but city.'' I finish and give the communication back.

''My lady. I am here to help get them out.'' I turns to see Cogman running to me. I nodded and fly up to find the weapon and me the autobots normal again. It is near the big playing ground. I land next to it.

''Ironhide, Que, I am with the weapon. How do I make you normal?'' I ask and open it to look inside. Many different color wire and a big batteries like energon. 

''There must be a big energon inside. Find it and turn it around.'' Says Ironhide. I take the energon and turn it around to make turn green.

''It is green now.'' I look over to direction of the fight. I am scared right now and my heart is beating like a crazy drummer.

''That is good. It means its effect will be the opposite.'' Says Que. I use both of my hands and my legs to push the weapon, while the hands trigger the gun trigger. Click. I crawl a little away from it. It make a turning sound and then send green electricity towards the fight.

''This is much better.'' Says Jazz.

''It is good to be back.'' Says Crosshairs and take his gun out. I smiled and take my helmet off. My two dutch braid fall out and normally would I wear make-up, but I have a cool techno like, light blue make-up under my eyes.

''Help'' I look to my right over to the Juvel roller coaster. There are some people there are stuck. I run over to them and then activate the hooverboard. 

''Don't worry. I am going to help.'' I said and put my helmet on. They are almost at the end, so I fly inside and push some bottom and make it start again. Luckily is there no one here, so I send the one inside to the next room and make the other come in. The people are scared and the autobots are ready to activate the plan.

''Cogman. I need you to help some people, who where stuck on the coaster. I send them in your direction, but meet them hallway. Near the pirate area.'' I com to him.

''I am on my way.'' Says Cogman. I run outside to see the people already running. I fly to them in the air.

''Run right to the pirate area. A friend of mine, that is a robot, will get you to your cars and to safety.'' The people nodded and run faster. ''Optimus, I am ready to start the plan. I on my way.'' I swing from side to side and get closer to the fight. The autobots are sending many bullets at them and the army's tanks and guns, helps a lot. A wave hit the decepticons and send them in one big group hug. I smirked and stop in front of The Fallen.

''What is this.'' The Fallen ask.

''I just want to talk to you all, but since you all hate us, will we make you by force.'' I calmly said and clap my hands together. I don't know what it looks like, because my eyes are closed, but I can feel the same relaxing feeling from each time I reborn a life.

''Good luck Luna.'' I hear Optimus, in a hopeful voice.

''I can do this.''