18) California

3rd POV

Will and Epps are cocking dinner for everyone. More likely those two, Wills wife and daughter and Luna. They are grilling beef. Luna have not have any normal food. She have for the most eat fruit, that she kind of steeled. The autobots have found out that the next piece is in San Francisco. Luna have also been there with her family. The golden gate bright and China town. It was all amazing. Luna is exited to visit the city again. The autobots are in the ship to locate the exact location on the piece. Since the most of the autobots are back to life, will the last one be Topspin. The last wrecker. 

''Queen-beast will even attack in public. We can not let Luna be alone in just one second.'' Says Ironhide. The others nodded. They are all scared to let Luna be alone. 

''But we can't get the piece if we all go and get it. It will cause attention, that we don't need.'' Says Jazz in his gangster voice.

''We can not just let her be alone and do this on her own.'' Says Dino.

''Sweetspark need someone to be with her.'' Says Arcee.

''I think we can all be with her, but in different direction.'' Says Sideswipe.

''It is a good idea. We can still be with her, don't cause any attention and if one of Queen-beast demon comes and attack her, will we be near to help.'' Says Que. Everyone feel more comfortable and safe.

''Then we will do this way. We can not let Queen-beast have Luna or her powers. Bumblebee, Crosshairs, Drift and Jazz shall be with Luna, while we others are near.'' Says Optimus. Everyone nodded. Outside the ship is laughter. The autobots looks outside to see Luna playing with Elisabeth.

''Whaaaa. Here comes the great monster to take you.'' Says Luna and then chase Elisabeth. They run around and laugh together. Luna taker Elisabeth up and put her on Luna's lap. ''I am going to eat you.'' Luna make eating noise and rubbing her face on Elisabeth's hair. She laugh more.

''You are really great on kids.'' Says Epps. Luna nodded.

''Where I came from, was I a scout. Not those who spies on people and kill them, but those who are learning nature, built fire, make food, survive and something like that. I was and still a leader of the wolfs. They are kids at the age of eight to nine. My mom says that I need to be the funny leader and play with the kids and make sure they are having a fun time.'' Luna smiles and hug Elisabeth.

''Wow. That is really amazing. That you are so good with kids.'' Says Will. Luna nodded and tickle Elisabeth. 

''How can you not have told us?'' Ask Hound.

''You didn't ask.'' Luna smiled and walk over to the outside table. Luna takes a plate and take some potatoes and a steak. ''So, what is the plan?'' Luna ask and take a bite of the steak.

*Time skip*

Luna POV

The autobots have told their plan, and I understand that they are scared for me to get taken by Queen-beast. Right now are my group near china town. The headphones have detected the piece at the graveyard. We are on our way, but we need to take the long way. 

''No sign of Queen-beast's demons.'' Says Jazz. 

''Well that just a good news.'' I swing my arm over his shoulder. We laugh a little. We walk trough the crowed people and are going directed to the graveyard. We stop for a track train to passes by. As it is gone, and we took the first step, the earth began to shake. 

''What the heck is happening here?'' Ask Crosshairs. 

''I have no idea.'' Says Drift and looking at the people, who are screaming.