28) Talk

Luna POV

Everything is really dark and I can't hear the fight. I turn around to see all the decepticons glow in there red color, while I'm glowing blue. My hooverboard is still out, so I fly over to them. My heart is beating like a crazy kangaroo. 

''What have you done?'' Ask Lockdown angry. I sighed and stop infront of the 'leaders', I think. 

''I am just here to talk to you.'' I insure them.

''There is nothing we should talk about with you.'' Says Megatron. 

''I know, but I still wanna try.'' I look around the decepticons. ''Have you guys ever wondered who would win, and be honest.'' I ask them.

''What are you trying to do?'' Ask Sentinel.

''To make you see what to do. Queen-beast is only using you for her goods. All she want is a home for her creature, and I would help, but she have done so much on this planet, that can't be fixed. You all are helping her. You have all forgot who you really are. I have heard many stories about all of you, and the funny part is, you used to be friends with some of the autobots, but this war have changed it. Don't you miss them?'' I finish. The decepticons on the back look at each other, maybe remember there friends.

''I was betrayed by my brothers. Nothing can change that.'' Says the Fallen and hit his staff on the ground.

''I know. They stopped you, because you would kill to save your own. They wouldn't like it. You would kill an innocent creature, and ignored that they could have a great furture. Your brothers didn't want to do it, but you dark heart have blured your optics.'' I pointed to my eyes.

''That will still not change the past.'' The Fallen said and look away. I got into him. My smile shines bright and fly closer to him.

''What if I told you, that they would forgive you and take you back as a prime, and as a brother.'' I said and lift my hand. A hollo picture of the seven primes together shines the dark atmosfeared. ''They would alway forgive you.''

''How are you sure?'' Ask Barricade. I chuckle and fly oer to him.

''Because, they chose me. They brought me here for a reason, and that is to stop the war before your race is dead. I am hornered to do this, because I love your kind. You are an amazing speicis, and I want it to live.'' I answered and fly back to look over them all.

''Why would you sacriface yourself, for someone like us?'' Ask Sentinel.

''I have lived my life alone. When I came here, did I make friends like no others. I have also lived with this sentence. 'I would rather get hurt, if I see you smile.''' I place my hand over my heart. ''The autobots help me see more thing, that few people can. They help me see more that is inside of me. I wanna help them too.''

''That is some bullshit.'' Says Megatron. I didn't know they would talk like that. I thought only Jazz talk like a gangster and says those words.

''Maybe for you.'' I giggle. ''All I want to say to you is to help os stop Queen-beast and end this war. You don't have to be an autobot, but Optimus and the others would love to be friends with you and ask for your help to rebuild Cybertron. They wish for your help to get your home back. This war is pointless. All you get is missing more komrades and enemy. In my eyes are war a dumb thing. You can always talk to get what your want, and not fight until one stands.''

''What will we get in retur? The autobots would just put us in jail.'' Says Lockdown. I shook my head and make my braid comes behind my neck.

''When the war is over, would everything be normal and the past will be the past.'' I answer calm. ''I wanna help you guys, so please help me. Help us. Help your planet.'' I finish and look at them all. They are all hisitating. ''Come on. You will all be accepted. Optimus would love to get his old best friend back, Megatron. He want his hold master back to his side. And if he could, would he loved to be teached by one of the first primus. Optimus would also loved to have a new friend, who are really good at fighting and have these awsome grenade.'' I pointed to each of them to make sure they know who I am talking about.

''Did he rreally said that?'' Ask Sentinel.

''Most of it, but I came with the grenade. I like the effetion when it explode. Everything transformed to metal, cool.'' I start to fangirled a little. ''So what do you say.'' I take my fist up in the air. The decticons are hesitate again, but Stinger is the first to hell a fist in the air. Then Barricade and so on. I smiled and put back my helmet on. It is time to get back.

3rd POV

The decepticons are 'offline' and Luna is glowed over their heads. The autobots have a hard time with the creatures. All the mythical creature from the human race, is living and are fighting the aliens from the planet Cybertron. The autobots are not doing so got, and when Firesky are ready to send a wave of fire.

''Decepticons, roll out.'' A voice shout out and then the decepticons run over to Firesky and attack it. Queen-beast have opgraded there weapons, so they are strronger, but strong enough to hurt her baby's. She thought she would have the decepticons in her control long enough, but no.

''Luna.'' Says Optimus and open his hand for Luna to land on.

''The plan is succesfull.'' Says Luna and put two finger on her head. 

''Good work.'' Optimus thanked and place Luna on his shoulder. 

''This war will soon be over.''

***

Sorry that this story is short. I still hope you enjoy this story and share it to your friends.

-Erc2109