.:nineteen:..

heres a bomb selfie

-

When she woke up, Devon rolled over to Josh and leaned over him, placing soft kisses up his bare bicep.

"I love waking up to kisses." Josh said in a groggy voice.

"There's no way I'm kissing your lips," Devon replied. "I know what your morning breath is like."

A lazy smile spread across his face as he lifted his arm and let his hand rest on Devon's bare back, which was a result of the previous night's event.

"We are adults with actual jobs," Devon stated as she placed her hand on his warm, naked chest. "And we have to get ready to go do that job."

"Or," Josh grabbed her hand and lowered it to his v-line. "You could tell me how pretty my v-lines are."

"Yeah right." Devon said as she rolled out of bed and pulled Josh's t-shirt on.

"Oh," Josh gasped as he mocked her words. "I get a show now?"

"Shh," Devon hushed him. "We have to get ready."

"Do you have anything to wash lipstick off?" Josh pointed to the kisses that were defined by Devon's lipstick.

"Do you have anything to remove hickey's?" Replied Devon. "Because they are all over." She pulled her collar down to reveal about four along her collar bones.

"Oh." Josh responded.

"Oh is right," Devon continued. "I can't go to work without wearing a turtle neck anymore."

"Fine," Josh pouted. "I'll lighten up or go lower or something."

Devon went down the steps of her house, expecting Josh out of the room at any second. She opened the fridge and pulled out the coffee creamer, brewing cups for her and Josh.

Josh entered the kitchen, only wearing his boxers. "Don't forget to take your pill."

Devon searched on the counter for where she left them. Once she found the blue case, she took one of the small pills out and popped it into her mouth, getting a small cup of water to swallow it.

"So,"Josh cornered her, hoisting her up onto the counter. "I'm guessing you're feeling better?"

"You're guessing wrong." Devon replied.

Josh furrowed his eye brows as he looked down at her. "You still can't eat?"

"I'm not even hungry and all I've had for the past few days were drinks." She explained. "I can't keep anything down. My stomach just isn't agreeing with me."

"I think you should go to the doctor." Josh suggested again.

Devon shook her head. "I'll be good."

Then, almost as if Devon jinxed it, she covered her mouth and widened her eyes. She pushed Josh and hopped off of the counter, running to the hallway bathroom.

"Dev," Josh followed and pulled her hair up when she was kneel with her head in the toilet bowl. "You really need to go to the doctor."

Devon continued vomiting as Josh rubbed her back.

"You're gonna have to call in sick," Josh told her when she began calming down. "You can't go into the school and get the kids sick."

"No," Devon said as she finished. "I'll be fine."

Josh knew she didn't need it, but he kept his hand on her back as she walked to the sink, washing her hands and rinsing out her mouth. "I don't think right now is the best time to get an attitude."