.:thirty six:.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Devon asked Josh when they got home from the family dinner.

"Loved it." Josh quickly pulled her into a kiss. He was overwhelmed, in a good way, since he had found out that he was having a baby girl with the woman of his dreams.

Instead of traditionally announcing it, Devon had put 78 cents in a child's piggy bank. Josh was the one to empty it, and the family did not get what she was hinting, so Devon had to explain it.

"It's 78 cents," Devon said. "To the dollar. A woman makes 78 cents to the man's dollar."

There was awkward laughter from the family, but Devon knew she had done a good job on the joke.

***

"We need stuff for the uh.." Josh looked around and leaned into Devon. "The nursery."

"Oh," Devon was loud when she spoke. "For our shared child?"

"Shh," Josh as he circled around her desk. "It's a secret."

"Mhm." Devon pulled Josh close by his belt.

"Stop." Josh grabbed her hands with a light laugh.

"I love you so much." Devon pecked kisses on his face.

"That tickles," Josh complained as he stopped her. "You know I'm ticklish."

"You're an actually child."

"Children can't do this." Josh grabbed her hips and guided her to the edge of her desk, letting her hop up on it. He them began kissing her feverishly as he ran his hand up the back of her shirt.

"I thought it was a secret." Devon asked between kisses.

"Not when you mock me."

"Stop," Devon sighed as she pushed his chest lightly. "I don't wanna do this here."

"I know." Josh have her one last kiss before pulling away. "I'm sorry."

"But yes," Devon replied. "We will go shopping after school."

"Okay," Josh asked. "My mom has some toys that I had as a baby. She wants her to have them."

"I actually have to stay after for an hour today. They're installing something and they want me to help or whatever."

"Ew," Josh whined. "Can't you get out of it?"

"Anything for my baby daddy."

"That's all I am to you?" Josh laughed.

"I can get out of anything." Devon grabbed his collar and gave him kiss, ignoring his question

***

"What about this one?" Josh picked up a onesie that had a cheesy saying on it.

"I want some to match the rest of the room."

"We have a theme?" Josh asked.

"Remember," Devon pushed through the rack of clothes. "I knew before you."