.:twenty five:..

YOO I MADE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR US ITS @/_spnlife ILL BE POSTING STORY IDEAS, SNEAK PEEKS, QUOTES, RECOMMENDATIONS, ETC. AND I WANT YOU GUYS TO BE THERE FOR IT OKAY?

THIS CHAPTER SUCKS TOO.

--

"Your shirts," Devon looked down as she buttoned her, Josh's, shirt up. "Fit so much better."

"People are gonna notice that we're wearing matching shirts soon." Josh pointed out.

"My main concern is those teachers noticing my belly." She turned sideways in the mirror. "I'm starting to show a little."

"I know," Josh wrapped his arms around her. "I love it."

"We have to start making plans," Devon reminded him. "I can't hide my belly from work."

"We'll figure it out."

***

"We're sitting together, right?" Josh asked. Him and Devon were standing outside in their winter coats helping the first grade onto the field trip bus. They were chaperones.

"I don't want them to suspect anymore than they already do." Devon responded, bouncing on her toes o build up heat.

"Teachers always sit together." Josh and Tyler said in sync.

Josh looked over at his best friend. "How-"

"How did I know you were going to say that?" Tyler cut him off. "Because you're predictable."

"Being rude to him is my job." Devon warned Tyler.

"I have to sit with the teacher you guys hate," Tyler began to clarify. "The one Devon nearly pulled a mean girls scene on."

There was a pair of teachers needed in the middle, front, and back of the bus. Naturally, Devon and Josh took the back. They sat in the seat the farthest back, making sure there was no kids in the seat across from them. So the bus was loaded, and the students on their way to a museum of art and history.

Devon sat closest to the window, not wanting to feel so exposed on the aisle seat.

She was also especially drowsy. She was at the point in her pregnancy where all she could do was pee and complain.

"Dev," Josh called her name as he rolled onto his back, covering his eyes from the lamp. "Come back to bed."

"Did anybody ask for your opinion?" She snapped. "Unless you have more pillows for me, I'm gonna keep looking.

Once she finally found more, she got back in bed. She grabbed the corner of Josh's pillow and snatched it from under his head.

"I was using that!" Josh told her.

"Now your baby is using it," she shove it under her back. "Shut the hell up and go to bed."

"You still tired?" Josh asked as he looked over at his girlfriend who was rubbing her eyes as yawning.

"This tiny baby is just.." Devon shook her head and yawned. "Just draining me of all my energy. And I can't drink coffee to fix it."