Dinner With Our Boyfriends

I call my Boyfriend Derek to tell him to come over. My family is not any normal family, My family are vampires. My parents are the Vampire Queen and King. I look like my Mom beutiful Blonde hair hazel blue eyes but not a slut. My sister looks like my dad perfect body Wavy curly hair brown emerald green yes like my dads. Shes my age 17

And lastly my older brother Blake 18, hes the "hottest" and most popukar guy i. School all the bimbis go after him hes likely a whoreman. We hude iur identity by living in a mansion. But we live ina castle in the woods. My boyfriend derek has beutiful auburn haur and hazel brown eyes.

"Hey babe", he said sounding sleepy.

"Hey, my parents told me that yes you can come but be prepared ti get your ass beat by my dad and brother", I said with a huge grin.

"Well its worth fighting for you, I love you", he said probably smirking.

"Awww I love myself too now bye get ready look good and dont come late imma send a limo so that they can pick you up and my sisters boyfriend hes dwight first time hes coming over", I said hanging uo and I know hes piss cause i dint tell him I luv him.

I got into my skater skirt and a Red crop top I got ny keather jacket on. I just need to did ny eyeliner, and lip gloss. My hair is Straight so I put ut into beachy waves. I don't need makeup to look oretty cause poeple br saying that I dont need makeup to cause I look even more beutfiul without make up.

I was going downstairs when I saw my sister come out with heavy makeup, Mini skirt she flat iron her hair wich makes her look hot, and shes wearing damn high heel boots and a pink crop top. But the skirt us really short. She has tan skin but I really dont tan so my skin is PALE. She has earings, bracelets and a choker.

Damn like wtf. I heard the doorbell ring and my parent's came in running I saw my brithers girlfandfriend my friend She looks decent. She has some tight black leggings and a pink tank top and a cardigan.

She was wearing glasses and she curl her haur her make up is not that heavy. Evryone that knows us knows that were vampires exept my bf. I saw my bf and My sis bf and as we walk down there eyes were set on us but My brither needed to ruin the moment when he came in rushing and he pushed pass us and we almost fell we stumble on our steos but made it.

"Hry babe", I heard my brother say ti my friend penelope.

They were about to kiss when I jump on her and we bith fell on the floor.

"HEY", my brother said piss off.

"Revenge!", I said scowling cause he push pass us abd we almost fell.

My sister and Penelope was scowling at me I just walk away and my sister was laughing.

I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me and I felt his lios press against mine and I wrapped my arms around hisneck and he pulled me closer to him.

We pulled away and everyone's eyes were on us and My Dad and brother look piss off. He lean hus forehead on mine and he said,

"I luv you", with a grin

"Aww me to ", I said smiling to ear ti ear.

"Say it", he said whispering in my ear.

"I luv-", we got cut off by my dad putting his arms btw us and we bith chuckle.

"TIME FOR DINNER", My Dad said and we all sat on the fucking large ass table. I sat next to derek my sister with her bf and my My brother with my friend.

I wasn't really paying attention to my sisters boyfriend but he look hot AF! His gergous hazel green eyes and blonde hair. We stared at each other until Derek said,

"Babe wheres the bathroom?", I told him where the bathroom was and he went.

I was looking around and our eyes met. Idk but u felt something inside me that connected him to me but idk what. Whe My sister pull him to kiss I felt something inside me sting.

I turn around and we hadded a goood time but it hurted when My sister kiss him.