Bonus Chapter

omg Dwight is going to be so happy!!
Ok everything ready check✔ Here he comes.

"Love I came home!", Dwight scream.

He works and we got our own house we live in a masion now. We married and all of that. We had sex a lot of times and yeah im having a baby!

"Coming!", I said running downstairs.

"Lets go to the living room to open out birthday presents", I said.

We both sat on the sofa and he gave me an small box. As I open it I gasp at how beutiful the ring was.

"Awww thank you", I said crashing my lips at his.

He quickly answered back and layed down the sofa.

"Wheres my present?",he ask.

"Watch and see", I siad smirking as he wink at me.

"Follow the string", I said. The string followed upstairs and that lead to our room amd that led to our bed and that lead to a box and that lead to a pregnancy test!

We race upstairs he slowly open the door and walk to the bed. He look at me confused and I nodded. He slowly tool the top off and look at the pregnancy test wide eyed.

He looked at me with shining loving eyes.

"Your-",

I nodded.

"Its a girl" , I said with tears slipping through my cheecks.

"IM GOING TO BE DAD!", He said carrying me up holding my waist and spinning us around.

"Her name is going to be susan", he said touching my belly and kissing it.

"Then susan it it'll be", I said grinning and crashing his lips to mine