Picnic

"Grandma!", I huff

"What dear?!", she ask worried.

"Relax its me who is going on a picnic with Nick not you", I said grabbing the dress on her hand and throwing it at the bed and grabbing her getle hand and kissing it.

"Ok dear but hurry your going to be late!", she said trying fiix my hair.

"Grandma I uave an Hour to get ready", I said grabbing  her hand and giving her the D-U-H face.

"Right", she left and I grab a denim shorts, a grey tank top, and a jean jacket.

I curl my hair but in the beachy waves applied some cherry red lipstick. I dont need make-up because everyone tells me that I dont need makeup to look pretty. I quickly grab my designer bag and left.

I was about to get into my own car but I heard my grandma call after me. As I turn around she was running towards me waving her hand.

"Yes?", I ask as she came closer.

"You- need this", she said catching her breath.

She gave me my glasses and we said goodbye and off I went. I park my car next to his and he was sitting on the car. I got up and walk to him.

He was sitting down in the grass next to a lake where the ducks were. He saw me so he stood up and walk to me.

"Hey", he said kissing my forehead.

"Hey", I said awkwardly cause he kiss my forehead. We dont even know each other. Hes a stranger to me. Well I shouldn't even say nth cause I kiss my sisters ex bf and I dint know him that well.

We ate, talk, etc. But then it came to a point where he got me into my nerves. He ask me this,

"Your sister is a great person"  He said biting his sandwich.

"If I was you I wouldn't think like that and holy shit-" , I said TODAY WAS THE FUCKING CORONATION AND I HADDED TO BE THERE!

I got up quickly and grab my thing's.

"Im so late!",

"Where are you going?!", He ask curious and mad.

"Sry frogot today was the coronation of my sister!",

"Want me to give you a ride?" , He ask.

"Yes if thats ok with you", I said.

"Of course it is", he said grabbing everything.

We left to my grandmas castle cause thats where the coronation is being hold.

He went to the big throne room where my sister was. I went to my room where The dress was there. It was a simple summer dress.

I ran through the corridors of the castles and open the throne room doors. I entered dramatically like in the movies. And everyones eyes were on me. My sister roll her eyes when she saw me.

I saw the coach and sally with her girls there chuckling but trying to keep quiet.

I sat in between my grandma and Nick. They both have me smiles. And the coronation was going.

I saw Dwight sitting across me. I wave he wave back. I kept my eyes on him. But got interrupted when I heard NICKS voice.

"Jess Were going to the ballroom", I nodded.

"Long live the queen!", everyone cheered.

After the coronation was finished we went to the ballroom where everyone was dancing,  cheering etc. I sally and some other girls were dancing. My sister was sitting in the throne chair mext to my grandma. But my grandmas was bigger and extremely elegant.

I look back to find everyone dancing waltz etc. I ran to the garden. I sat next to the pond and could hear the musicians playing smoothly the violin. I needed fresh air I dont think I can confront my sister after all. Shes probably mad.

I heard footsteps and as I look up Dwight was there. 

"Hey", I said smiling ear to ear.

"Hey Umm I need to ask you something", he said nervously.

"W- would yo- you come with me to the ball at the kingdom Grand Crystalline?", he ask shyly looking at the floor.

I smirk and said,

"Of course", I said giving him a warm smile.

He then lean closer to me wrapped one arm caround my waist. And my breath got shorter.

"I like you", he sudden whisper and lean in to kiss me.

I kiss him back. At first it went slow but then he grab my leg and pull it up. I digg my nails in the back of him. He tightened his grip around me we stood up amd he carried me while I wrapp my legs around his waist.

He layed me to the grass and he was hovering over me. His hands on my thigh went Up to my belly. My hands roam all over his body and it came closer to his thingy where he groan.

*********************************

A/N

Who here speaks spanish?

And if you do where do you come from?

Cause I do