The ball

I woke up with the light shining in my eyes.

"Good morning Babe", Dwight said coming out of the shower. And a towel wrapped around his waist. And you can have a peek at his 8 pack.

"Take a pic before its to late", he said smirking.

"Ugh", I said rolling my eyes. Pretending that i dont like it.

"Imma take a shower", I said grabbing my undergarments and a Large t-shirt.

I went brush my hair before I went in. As is step in and let the fresh warm water.

I came out and Amanda was there with a red dress makeup and hair accessories.

Dwight was there staring at me.

"Stop staring a fly is going to enter", I said giving him a peck in the lips.

"Mylady I think he'll need to leave he cant see you while your changing", Amanda said.

"Shes right Dwight so go eat breakfast with my parents and tell them Im getting ready for the ball",  I said shrugging .

"Ok bye bae", he said kissing me. I tugg his hair and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. He nibbled my bottom lip but got cut off when Amanda cleared her throat.

I chukle in embarrassment and was blushing.

"Aww is my little princess blushing?!", Amanda said giggling.

"Amanda!", I said in a warning tone.

"Ok ok", she said.

As soom as Dwight left Amanda started doing my hair. She did my hair into a bun. There were two braids going across my head and strands of hair loose but curl. Then she put a red flower there. She did my makeup wivh was smoky red maekup and red lipstick.

My dress on the sleeves were lace and it was long it was bridal and it was beaded. It look beutiful. It was princess form.

When I got up and turn around to Amanda she gasped.

"I never wore makeup before", I said.

"You look GORGEOUS!", she said clapping her hands together.

"Thnx", I said smiling.

"Go down I think the guest uave already arrived", Amanda said.

"No, I think you should have a makeover too", I said.

She was complaining but Then when I finished OMG SHE LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER.

"You look amazing there are no words your beauty is incomparable", I said clasping my hands together.

"Stop you flatter me", she said blushing.

"Well anyways go change into a dress and I'll wait for you downstairs", I said. I went downstairs and She went to her room.

A few guest have arrived and I saw dwight talking to Richard. I got a few glances of Girls but I ignored them.

I was walking to Richard and dwight but  bump into someone. As I look up it was a beutiful redhead girl with blue eyes. She was about my age

"Im so sry", I said.

"Arabella?", She ask gasping.

"Umm excuse me but do we know each other?", I ask.

"Omg Ara its me your friend Margaret!", She said sqealing.

"Ummm I dont have friends", I said.

"Remember its me!", she said.

I look i to her eyes and OMG my bff. She was like the Daughter of the fairygodmother of my Mom.

"Omg I do remember you!", I said hugging her.

"You look so beautiful!", I said looking at her.

"You look fabulous Ara", she said.

"Thnx", I said.

"Do you have a bf?", she ask

"Yeah hes actually over there", I said poiting at dwight.

"omg hes so hot!", she said biting her lip.

"Hes mine", I said getting jealous.

"I know but whos that guy over there staring at you?", she ask pointing at Nick.

"Excuse me for a moment", I said.

ugh what is he doing here?

"Nick we need to talk", I said grabbing his arm and pulling him in the hall.

"I came to visit you", he said smirking

"No you can't!", I said hissing.

"But I told you your going to be mine!", he said putting a hand on my waist and pulling towards him harshly. Making our chest pull together.

"Noo-", I got cut off. When he crashed his lips to mine.

He started moving them but I froze wide eyed.

I tried getting out of his hold.

"Jess-", I heard dwight say but stop.

I finally got out and look at dwight wide eyed.

"Noo dwight its not what it looks like!", I said.

"JESS WHAT IS THIS!?", he ask.

"No Dwight-", I said.

"NOW I C WHAT DEREK WAS TALKING ABOUT!", he said walking away.

"No dwight wait", I said.

I felt someone grab my wrist.

"Leave him", Nick said.

I slap him and ran after dwight. When I ran to him he was kissing another girl. I gasp and stood frozen there he dint seem to notice but I went to the garden holding my dress.

"ARABELLA WAIT", I heard richard say.

Once I was in the garden I pull the flower out of my hair and fell to the ground next to the pond.

Soon I felt two pair of arms around me. As I look up Richard hadded a sorrowful look. I nodded and quickly wrapped my hands around his waist.