Richard

"WHAT?!", My dad ask.

He was fuming red

"Dad calm down its not like-", Then all of a suddem he started saying things really fast.

"Have you lost your virginity? When did all of this happen?has he hurt you?Is my little angel still an agel?Has he had good intentions to my little baby?", He ask checking for any bruises.

"Frederick!", My mom snap.

We all snap our heads towards her.

"First of all I lost my virginity with you when I was 15 so I dont know why your so worried", She said.

I turn to look at dwight he was smirking his eyes roaming all over my body. I rolled my eyes trying to hide my smile.

"Mom I havent lost my virginity, Im still a virgin", I said with an annoyed face.

"OH", she said.

I just nodded my head and chukled.

"Well anyways, tommorow there sha'll
Be a ball for my baby's returned", My mom said touching my cheeks.

"Everyone has to know", My dad said kissing my mom.

"My poor little eyes plss dont make out right here infornt of us", I said pointing at me and Dwight.

"Sweety like if you haven't kiss before", My mom said smirking.

"Uh well I wont argue with that", I said.

Dwight wrapped his arms around me and We stared at each other.

"Awwww", My mom said.

Soon as I fell to the floor.

"AMANDA!", I heard my mom say.

Soon I felt weight bwing thrown over me.

"Aww fuck!", I said.

"Lady Ara, you came BACK!", A servant that I conclude is Amanda. I remember who she is the aunt of richard. The sister of stephen.

"Amanda!", I said hugging her back.

We both got up and Amanda was there still hugging me.

"Ok amanda well have time for ourselfs later", I said.

"Ok My lady", she said bowing and leaving.

"Mom, Dad Im going with Richard", I said.

"Your mom and I thought you two would make a cute couple but after all the incident that happen we lost hope of that. But now that we see you here with Dwight and a young woman errr we think your happiness is with the man you love" My dad said before kissing my mom.

"Ok bye", I said grabbing dwights hand.

We left and outside there was richard.

"Ara, I need to talk to you", he said.

I look at dwight and he nodded before kissing my forehead.

"I love you", Dwight said

"Awww I love myself too", I said and both Richard and dwight chukle.

"I'll be right back", I said.

I went to richard and he grab my hand and we look at each other mischievous amd we smile and ran in the corridors like when we were little.

We ran to the garden but when we were running down something flash back to me. I was in garden when I was little with richard I fell down the stair because I was racing him down to go to the garden. I was bleeding in my knee and he was the one who took care of it.

"Owwwww", I said realizing I was in the ground touching my knee.

"Ara!", richard said running towards me and taking a good look at it.

"This is why its not good to wear shorts", he said angry.

"Srry", I said feeling guilty.

"Well anyways let me take care of it", He. Said. He rip a peice of his shirt and wrapp it around my bleeding knee.

He grab my arm and help me get up.

"Thnx, big bro", I said smiling to him. He was like a big bro since I was small.

"Your welcome", and with that he carried me bridal style.

"Richard", I said giggling.

He carried me to the pond in the garden. It look beautiful.

"It is my duty to protect the princess", he said smirking.

I roll my eyes playfully and elbowed him. Wich made him chukle.

"Well whos the lucky girl?", I ask wiggling my eyebrows at him wich made him chukle.

"Her name is Teressa", He said.

"Ouuu", I said elbowing him.

"Give details how does she look like" I ask exited.

"Well she has a wonderful body that anyone can eyerape her, beautiful long wavy brown hair and hazel greem eyes", He said laying down looking into the sky.

"Are you a whoreman?", I ask out of the blue.

"What?no shes my first girlfriend", he said and I started laughing.

"What?", he ask embarrassed.

"Your first girlfriend? i cant believe it. Everyone will die to be with you", I said laughing.

"Oh yeah so is this your first bf?", he ask smirking.

"2nd why?", I ask getting serious now.

"Oh yeah forgot your dating the bf of your sister", he said smirking.

"Well first of all shes not my real sister and second of all they broke up and third of all I broke up with derek my ex", I said.

"How did you guys broke up?", he ask turning to me.

"Well Rebecca, the biggest slut in the school showed him a pic of me and a freshmen kissing. The dumbass fell for it and then came to my house and dwight was there he wanted to see me amd derek stared punching him. I gor mad and he started saying that I was a liar and a whore", I said.

"Oh Im so Sry", he said.

"Its ok now I have Dwight. Hes way better believe me", I said.

"If he brings a smile to your face eveyday then hes sure the one", He said wiggling his eyebrows teasingly.

"Oh yeah let me meet this Teressa girl. Lets see if shes the one", I said throwing pebbles in the pond.

"Oh believe me she is", He said daydreaming.

"Ok anyways I need to go back to dwight hes probably looking for me", I said grtting up and walking away.

"Arabella!", he scream back.

I truned around.

"Im glad you came back", He said.

I nodded and went back.