3 months later

Yesterday I have turn 18 and im in my room. I quickly changed into some black leggings amd a green chiffon. I really wasnt in a mood to take a shower. I put some black high heels.

I grab my designer bag and ran downstairs.

"Princess!", Amanda said.

"Yes", I turn back and walk in the kitchen.

"Do you want some breakfast", she said smiling showing me the pan that hadded eggs pancakes and bacon.

"Blueberry?", I ask looking at the pancake.

"You know it", she said.

I quickly sat on the table and gobbled my breakfast. Once. I was done I grab a yogurt and granola bar.

I went to my parents company. I work there. This company is the 5th one they have. They have a lot in different parts of the world.

"Moring lissa", As i entered through the door and went to the elevator.

I went to the 11th floor where the office of my parents are.

"Morning thomas", I said as I pass thomas the Secretary of my mom.

"Morning", he said.

I knock on the door of my parents office until they said Come in.

"Mom, Dad-", I couldn't believe my eyes. Dwight was there after 3 months I haven't seen him around.

"Dear dwight is going to start working here", My mom said shifting up from her chair and walking to my dad.

"Mom?", I said.

"Yes dear", She ask.

My eyes roam all over his body. He has change Omg I could devore him all in a night. He looks like a goddess! I thought licking my lips.

"Dear hes going to be your new Secretary", My mom said.

"My what?", I ask.

"Dear he wants to talk to you, tonight", My dad said.

"Ok, but remeber I have a girls night with Margaret", I said. Putting my purse down in the desk.

"Dont worry we have took care of that", My dad said smiling at my mom.

"Ok weird?", I said.

"Well anyways dad I have the copies you ask for and the work is in here", I said handing him a folder.

He took a look at tue papers and smile.

"Excellent", he said.

"As always", My mom said caressing mt cheek.

"Thnx", I siad leaning into my mom touch.

"Dear would you show dwights desk on the 14th floor", My dad ask.

"Yes, follow me", I told dwight.

He nodded and We went up to the elevator in the 14th floor. In that little moment. Dwight pinned me against the wall. His lips smashed to mine and I quickly responded. I moan at this sensation. I havent felt those soft lips of his. When the elevator doprs open We quickly pull apart amd walk to my his desk.

I cleared my throat and showed him his desk.

"So in the morning I will like my coffee at 8:oo I dont like my coffee dark and Just one spoon of sugar", I said.

"My office is this one in back of you, And You'll have lunch at 3:oo and you can take a 40 min break. But we always work here. You always aks Thomas for some copies if you want copies of soemthing", I finished.

"Tommorow your going to start today you'll take this day off. Your days that you'll take off are Monday thursday and Saturday", I said.

"You may leave, Mr. Simon", I said.

"Jess please dont call me Simon", he said with pleading eyes.

"My name is not jess its Arabella Megan Collins", I said looking at my computer.

"Ara please listen to me im sorry", he said punching the table.

"You shouldve thought of that before calling me a whore!", I said shifting from my chair.

"Well im srry I was mad Because I thought you were kissing him on purpose!", he said.

"Well first of all you KISS a girl who you dont even know!", I said.

"I Know I was Mad but srry", he said.

He wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head in his chest as we swayed.

"Im sorry", he whispered in my ear.

"Im sorry too", I said.

We stood there like for 10 min before my mom break in.

"Dear- OH IM SO SRYY", My mom said dtopping her papers in the floor.

We looked at each other and nervously chukle before pulling away

"mom", I said blushing.

"Im so sorry dear continue", she said amiling apologized.

"Ok?",

And there we stood Awkwardly. While my mom just stared at us.