Ur trying to help me but my heart is broken into a million peices

I was in my room I havent came out for 4 days now. I havent ate, taking a shower, neither been in school.

I was sitting on the balcony watching the sun and sea. The breeze gently brush against my soft pale skin. I heard a knock in the door and As I look up there was Blake concerned in his eyes.

"Sup sis r u k cause you haven't come out of ur room for days", he said walking to the balcony and standing beside me.

I just nodded my head and look down the floor and remembered everything that happened.

"Hey, what happened did derek do something to you" he said kneeling down beside me.

How did he know?

"Cause I know how u get when someone does this to you so he did something to you?", he ask. How tf did he read my mind? Forgot vampires?!

"Yea", I said in a whisper.

"I KNEW THAT SON IF A BITCH DID SOMETHING TO YOU!?", he said standing uo and kicking the sofa and running a hand through his hair.

"When did this happen?", he ask kneeling down again and with a worried expression.

"The day you guys left", I said in a sorrow voice.

"FUCK I KNEW I SHOULD'VE STAYED!", he said walking in circles.

"BUT THIS BITCH IS GOING DOWN IM GONNA COME!", he said running out of my room slamming the door.

"NO WAIT-", I said but before you knew it it was too late he left.

"URGH!", I said getting up and taking a shower. Ad I look at myself in the mirror I was a mess. My hair look like a bird nest all messy and tangle. I hadded bags under my eyes my eyes are red and my skin looks paler and I smell yucky.

I took a shower As I let the warm water run through my whole body making me feel fresh.

As I came out I look through my walk closet and look for my cloth. First I got on my undergarments and wore some black v neck and ripp jeans and wore a cap with some nikes.

I sat on my bed just staring at the ceiling. I heard a knock on the door.

"come in!", I said sitting up.

There were stranding there with worried faces. My four bbf. Best bitches forever. My friend grace she is a beautiful brunette one with hazel brown eyes and tan skin. My other friend. Maria she has beutiful olive skin and hazel green eyes and black hair. My other friend Lina she is Asian she looks hot and she gets the hottest boys in the school and she steals all the bOys who wanted me as their girlfriend cause see every time they ask me she has to come in and when they look at her they go ask her and put me aside and im like the third wheel.  But luckily only one boy cared for me it was derek but he left me. She has beutiful long black hair and fair skin.

My fried who I met simce We were babies she is like my sister she is Amy she has beutiful brownish blonde hair and honey blonde hair at the end of her hair wich is curl. She had grey eyes and fair skin.

"Hey did he do something to you right?", amy ask sitting next to me.

I nodded my head she already knows  me. My friend penelope came in with some pop tarts and handed it to me.

"HELL YEAH YOU KNOW THAT I KNOW THAT I LUV POP TARTS!", i said jumping in my bed smiling like an idiot.

"See we made it we made you smile!", Amy said.

"See we knew theese were your weakness!", penelope said taking a strand of hair out of my face and putting it behing my ear while i gobble The  pop tart.

"Thans ime and penenope". I said as my mouth was full of strawberry pop tart.

They smile and my brother came in running and hadded a smile and said,

"There that motherfucker will never heart you again emotional neither physical!", he said standing like superman and penelope hugg him and kiss him.

"Guys can you guys not plsss", I said rubbing my hand in my face.

"Oh y oh yeah nvm ok bye", they said in contusion at first but then understood and left to my brothers room.

"Well amyways we brought you ur hw and wanted you to come tommorow for school cause you r coming right?" , lina said raising her eyebrows.

I thought about it was I ready to confront derek? Hell yeah that bitch can suck dick!

"Yea", I said nodding my head.

"Wait so what happened?", Grace ask.

I told them every sine detail that happened that day and so it goes on. Technically they already know im a vamp. Amy is the daughter of my moms fairy godmother they can change to big to small etc. And Maria is a werewolf the daughter of the strongest alpha and pack. The cold stone pack. Lina is an ordinary human at first she got scared when we told her but got used to it. And penelope is another ordinary girl.

Well need to get prepared for tommorow. Fuck what have I done????

But there's something I dont regret doing crying in Dwight arm. NEVER!