Confronting Derek

I woke up took a refreshing warm hot shower. And change into some black crop top with strap on it and on too with a flowery cardigan and some mini short that has jems on it. And some sandals. I just applied some pink lip gloss and some perfume that smells like cherry blossoms.

Once I was done I went downstairs to find my brother and sister waiting.

"You guys can go Dwight is picking me up", My sister said.

Me and blake grab our things and a limo was waiting outside. We drove to the schools parking lot. As soon as we step out there were students crowded everywhere.

"C'mon sis lets go inside", he said putting his hand on my back as we walk to the shool grounds in the yard.

And there were gurls waiting for my brother some of them were already leaning on him.

"Shok sluts hes already occupied!", I said grabbing their arm or hair and making them go away. I receive a few stares of the gurls.

I saw my brother scwoling at me and I just smirk.

"Thnx jess for protecting whats mine", penelope said from our back and kiss my brother

I walk away and was about to go inside to go to the bathroom but felt a masculine arm grab my elbow.

"Yo stop-" , and ad I look up it was the least person I wanted to bump into DEREK!

"Jess im srry is that The slut of Rebecca show me the pic and It drove me crazy and I was out of my mind and I just-", He said but I cutt him off by slaping him.

"So you fucking believe her than me, DEREK!you knew that she been trying to separate us and she took this chance by manipulating you and god how stupid can you be and you BELIEVE IT?!", I said Getting piss off.

"Well-", He said but I smack him in the back of his head.

"NO THIS IS DONE!", I said but then I felt two pair of masculine arms wrap around me and as I look up dwight was there. I stared at him in confusion until He wink at me explaining that he hadded something plan by mind linking me.

I shook my head and understood.

"Jessica who is this?!", Derek said poiting at Dwight while clenching his jaw.

"Shes my girlfriend is there a problem?", Dwight said and as those words escaped his mouth it fill with warmness my heart. Damn wtf am i thinking hes my sisters boyfriend! I said mind slapping myself.

"Is that true Jess!", Derek said growling

"Yes", I said in a firm voice.

"No I dont believe you show me then", Derek said challenging us.

"Umm what?", I said hesitating and Happpy at the same time.

And I felt Dwight tense up but then he spin me around and his lips crashed to mine. At first I froze cause Im not those girls but fuck this.

I kiss him back at first it felt like a play game kiss but then it felt like something else cause He pinn me against the wall and I tugg his hair and he lick my bottom lip asking for dominance. And I lett him and we fighted our tounges but he won.

I digg my nails in his back as his hands went up and down my sides making me shiver. But every move and every kiss sent shocks throughout my whole body and I felt butterflies in my belly. We pulled away and our lips were swollen. As we pull away we saw a very MAD FUMING SISTER NAME KAREN and a smirking Derek.

He just walk away. Smirking like if nth happen. And Karen was there taping her feet at the floor.

"Karen I can explain-", I said but got cut off when she slapp me.

I just holded my cheek she slap and face her. I dint slap back cause I knew it was my fault.

"Karen its not her fault!", Dwight said trying imto defend me.

"DWIGHT STFU AND YOU DISAPPOINTMENT YOU LITTLE WHORE!", She said slapping me againg. Nuh uh I got piss off only cause they see me as a blondie dosent mean were sluts.

I slap her back and said,

"THATS IT I WONT LET YOU CALL ME A SLUT ONLY CAUSE IM BLOND!", I said as She stumble back.

"AND THIS WAS NEVER MY ATTENTION!", I said with my most scary face ever.

"DONT YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN TO ME IM YOUR OLDER SISTER!?". She said slapping me back.

"YOUR SO UNSUPPORTABLE YOU THINK LIKE THAT?! THEN YES I ENJOY THAT KISS VERY MUCH AND WISH-", I saud trying to make her jealous.

She slap me and I fell on the ground.

"STFU AND DONT EVER TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY BF!", she said trying to slap me gain but dwight holded her.

"Your such a blind person you just judge people before listening to them" I said grabbing my bookbag and walking away and before you know it as I turn around my eyes widened as I saw a bunch of news reporter.

OMFG! They saw everything!

Shit I was running to my brothers car but it wasnt here and with all theese news reporter's I cant get away ! I saw my limo park and knock on the window and poiting in back if me and he quickly unlock the doors and he lett me in.

We drive home and as I enter the door my dad and mom was there watching the tv.

"Mom, Dad what are you doing here I thought-", I got cutt off when my dad and mom turn around they were fuming red and they pointed at the tv and I was there fighting with my sister

"OH", I said😯😬😐😕.

"I can explain-",

"No Jess you have been giving us a lot of trouble lately and we are gonna send you to Granndmas!", My mom said pulling a luggage behind her.

"What no!", I said cause my ssiter went with her and she suffered and my grandma queen isabella the queen of all vamps she is so grumpy and after my sis came back shs change but gotta say that she still has angry issues.