The breakup

I was wearing my pjs its saturday no one does nothing. My Sis Jennifer was with her friends at a party. Everyone's out today. I was at the play room watching my phone at the sofa eating Doritos.

I heard the doorbell ring. Wow weird wasn't expecting anyone.

"DIANA OPEN THE DOOR!", I said screaming as I sroll down my Instagram.

I heard the door open and I saw dwight passing the play room door. OH SHIT. Im in my pjs! I probably look horrible but who cares💁.

I came out of the playroom and peeked and there he was sitting on the couch.

"Hey, my sis is not here if your looking for her", I said pointing at her room.

"Im not looking for your sister im looking for you", he said poiting at me leaning against the wall frame smirking.

"What me?", I ask confused.

"R u high or something cause im technically not my sister", i said confused.

"Rosaly im not high and no im not looking for your sister", he said chuckling.

"Umm ok wonna eat some-", I got cut off when he said,

"No I dont think you heard what I say, im looking for you", Dwight said rubbing his hand on his face.

I walk him to the playroom but heard the doorbell ring.

"Wait up just a sec", i told dwight before opening the door and derek was there with his face fuming red.

"Derek ba-", I got cut off when he push me in and slam the door behind him. He grab my hand hardly and reach out for his phone,

"WTF IS THIS JESS!", he said screaming at my face.

I took a good look at the pic more closely it was me kisssing a senior he hadded fawn hair and grey eyes.
WTf? I dont remenber kissing any senior idk even know who tf is this guy?

"Derek I swear thats not me and I dont recall kissing any senior!", I said raising my voice.

"YIU DONT RECALL OR YOU DONT WANT TO !", he said screaming even louder.

"Derek I swear that wasnt me they Photoshop it!", i said now getting piss off cause how can he belive a STUPID pic instead of me?

"JESS YOU DONT HAVE TO LIE-", we heard the door of the playroom open SHIT forgot that dwight was here hes probably gonna think hes here. He look at the door and look back at me with his eyes full of hate.

"IS HE HERE?!", he ask mad pointing at the door.

"No hes not here-", I got cut off when he push me on the floor harshly but it dint hurt me cause you know im a vamp and we have more strength than humans male and female and werewolf.

"NO DEREK WAIT STOP!", I said getting up and trying to run towards him before he enters the playroom and does something CRAZY!

He slam the door open and there he was I enter the playroom and I saw dwight on the floor but no blood of course hes a vamp.

"SO YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME WITH HIM AND THE SENIOR?!", he ask grabbing me and shaking me.

"DEREK STOP MAKING CONCLUSIONS, THATS A FAKE PIC IDK THAT SENIOR AND DWIGHT IS THE BOYFRIEND OF MY SIS I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!", I said punching his jaw and he problaby saw my red eyes. He landed agaisnt the wall and he was bleeding.

"Fuck Jess how do have that much force", He said grabbing his square jaw.

"SHTU DEREK I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOU AFTER YOU CALL ME A LIAR AND A SLUT!", I said punching him in the eye.

"Ssry babe I believe im srry-",

"OH SO NOW THE MAN BELIEVES ME NO GET OUT WERE DONE HERE AND IM THE ONE WHOS SRRY FOR FALLING FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU!", I said walking to the door but he reach for my arm.

"DONT EVER TOUCH ME AND DONT EVER CALL MD BAE OR JESS!NOW LEAVE!", I said poiting at the door.

He left without a word and Tears srtolled down my cheek. I closed my eyes and slwoly fell down the floor and cried. I brought my hands to my face and started sobbing.

He was my first and last. I dont know how this happend.

I felt arms wrapp around me and as I look up dwight was looking at me with concerned in his eyes.

"Shhh", he said as i sobb even harder. We stood there on the floor until i fell asleep and he carried me to my bedroom.

Rosaly is the name of the main character