Finally Friends

I was walking down the stairs when I bumb into soemone. As I look up sally was there. Of course after all the festival's they go back to classes. A lot of girls were running to their classes.

"Hi",

"Hi",I said back.

"Had fun last night?", I ask.

"Yeah, Your sister is very pretty", she said.

"Yeah", I said looking at the floor.

"Where were you last night I dint see you anywhere near your sis?", she ask.

"Oh yeah umm about that I was tired sleeping cause in the morning I went somewhere really important", wich was going to the picnic with nick. I thought to myself.

"Going to class?", I ask.

"Yeah", she said showing me her books.

"Why dont you get a break?", I ask.

"What do you mean?", she ask.

"Look take today off and come with me idk shopping somehwere to distract yourself", I said smiling.

"Are you for serious?", She asl amazed

"Yes", I said.

"Idk if isabella is going to let me?", she said.

"Sally its me whos going ot take you out and she is going to let us", I said.

She nodded we went to her dorm where she change fix and grab her things.

We went to my grandmas office to ask permission and she gladly accepted.

"So where do you wonna go?", I ask focusing myself in the road.

"Wow your car is so cool!", she said looking at my car like a creep.

"Ok?", I ask.

"Ssry lets go to the mall!", she said.

"Well then its shopping where going", I said heading towards the mall.

She just sqeal and I chuckle.

We went to the stores that were on the mall.

All of a sudden we heard the sound of a gun shot. All the people walking aorund the mall and inside the stores were running around. We both look at each other frightened.

The staff and security ran grab their guns to where the sound was coming. We heard the gun shots again
We drop our bags and left running.

We ran trying to get out. We ran to the exit but heard a mans voice behind us.

"Hello we meet again", he said with his grin and with a gun in his hand pointing at sally. His eyes were set on her.

"Stay away!", she scream.

"Why remember when you broke up with me?", he ask tilting his head and getting ready to shoot.

She nodded her head and he shot. I quickly look at sally because the bullet was coming her direction so I did the one and only thing. I push her to the ground and felt something sting near my chest.

We fell on the floor amd jeard the security footstep coming towards us. I think he heard them too because he quickly ran away.

"Jess respond!?", I heard Sallys frighten voice said as she put my head on her lap. My eyes were slowly closing but heard the security ask questions.

"Is she okay? Where did the guy go!?", they ask.

I then heard the siren of the police car and the ambulance. Everything went pitch black. I wasnt aware of my surrounding s anymore.

I guess I'll be better in heaven with my parents

************************************************************************

The question of the day is where do you live?

Well I live in NYC how about you?