The Documents

I look up as My sister came in my room.

"What happen?", I ask worried.

"Were going to open the documents my grandma left us and we need to tell you something",she said nervous.

"Ok", I said.

I got up and followed her to my grandmas office.  As we walk in my sister sat in the royal chair with a man of business next to her.

"Dwight is here hes just using the bathroom when he comes in well start", she said nervous.

One minute later Dwight came in. Then Sally came in.

"What is happening? And why is Sally here?", I ask confused.

"Lets first open the documents", she said. I closed my mouth and heard what my grandma wrote.

"I Queen Isabella The First, leave my Academy In charge to sally, And I also leave all my money To sally and leave my crown to her. As well as Jessica She is not the daughter of The governer because Sally is. Jessica is the Daughter of Queen Elisabeth and King Federick. When I die they'll pick her up and in my castle. And she'll be crown princess. She doesn't have to marry Prince Nicholas She can marry whoever she wants. Jessica Is A vampire And a werewolf. She has both power wich makes her Wolf Alpha And Queen of Wolfs and Half Vampires", My sister said finishing sentence and pooking up to me.

"We all knew this exept Dwight", My sis said. Wel Idk if I should call her like that because she isisnt.

"So all this time no one told me nth and Sally you are my friend and you mever told me nth? UNBELIEVABLE!?", I said punching the table wich broke.

"Jess calm down", Jenifer said. My not real sister.

"What why?", I ask.

"Ok Your Parents the rulers of warewofls were in a war with the vampires so my grandma and your parents Made a contract that my parents will take u as a and no one will know about sally until grandma dies. Sally has the blue eyes of mom and the hair of dad. And so yeah your not my sister", My sister said.

"AND NO ONE TOLD ME ANYTHING?!", I ask mad. I got up and slap Jennifer.

"Im done her!", I said getting out of my room and packing all my things.

"Where are you going?", I heard dwight say.

"Out of this country where no one knows that im the daughter of the queen ans king somewhere were I'll restart mt new life!", I said grabing all my clothes and shoving my cloth in my luggage.

"Jessica your not thinking clearly your just angry", Dwight said pleasingly.

"Im leaving to my real parents Kingdom!", I said walking out of the room. And finding myself with nick.

"Jessica Where are going", he ask.

"To my real parent's Kingdom", I said.

"Im coming with you Jessica", Dwight said wrapping his arms around me.

I looked up to him and nodded.

"Why is he here?", Nick ask.

"Srry nicl but hes my bf now lets go", I said holding Dwight s hand and leaving.

"Listen JESSICA IS GOING TO BE MINE ONE DAY!", I heard Nick say.

"Yeah yeah whatever", I mumble.

And well now to c my new parents.....