Unexciting news

"Ohhh so sally is your fav student or something?", I ask rolling my eyes. And this is the part my rebellious part of me comes out.

"Yes If you ask me she is my fav student thats why every day when were eating breakfast she sits with us in the table where we save a special sit for a special student and thats her spot, I was about to put you sitting next to me but nvm", My grandma said smirking.

"WHAT!", I ask .

I saw the girl getting up and crossing her arms and smirking as well.

"As you heard Im Sally Smith, the Daughter of-", My grandma stood up running towards her and covering her mouth with her hands.

"Shes what?", I ask confused.

"No nth dear tommorow well have a ball were all the vampires will come including your parents since your mom is the second queen of the vampires wich makes you a princess but not any kind of princess but a vampire one", My grandma said.

"Oh k but my sister is gonna be the crown princess in a little but well if my parents die", I said.

"Yea thats true", I said.

"So go shop cor your dress tommorow the ball will be a masquerade ball", Ok dear go

"Ok bye granny", and with that I went downstairs.

I carried my designer bag and my credit cards. "Hey you!", I heard someone scream my name behind me.

"Hmm?", I said and turn around to see a blond girl of course fake tan why is everyone here tan? Well anyways she hadded hazel green eyes she was a few inches taller and she really dint had that much of curves. Her hair was in a french braid and she hadded pinballs on her face.

"Sup", I said crossing my arms.

"Is it true that You smack sally?", She ask poiting at sally who was smirking.

"Who do I have the honor to speak with?", I ask.

"Im Holly Cassidy", She said crossing her arms.

"Oh well Like If I give a fuck",I said turning around and then felt someone pull my hair.

I wince but then grab the index finger of the hand and pulled it and twisted it. She quickly let go and grab her finger. I just walk away and all of the gurls eyes were on me moving aside as I walk.

I left and went to a mall with Vladimir. He showed me stores where there are ball gowns. I really loved a golden and white one. The mask I bought was golden and hadded design's. It was going to come in a box tommorow morning.

"There thats it now I need to go to rest im so tired of running in with people and tired of running in the stores with these high heels and trying every dress until I find the perfect one", I said as Vladimir just nodded and open the door for me.

I step in and drop all the bags of clothes that I brought in the seat next to me. I took my glasses off and let the wind push my hair back since the window was open. I took my sun hat off. And rested my head against the window and look around the town.

People were just staring at me when others were taking pictures of me and others with tthir mouths wide open and squealing and poiting at me.

As I went back to the top part of the castle. I bump in to someone.

"Hey watch where your going!?", I ask taking my glasses off and fixing my cloth and looking up.

"Im so srry", he said. The boy was like a year older than me and he hadded hazel brown eyes and hazel honey fawn hair.

"No its ok I should've been looking too. Anyways whats your name?", I ask.

"My name is Alfred Carter, Im The coach here for the girls", He said running a hand through his hair.

"Hi, My name is Rosaly Cohen", I said putting my best smile and expanding my hand.

"My Lady-", He said getting at his knees at me looking down at the floor.

"Nooo umm can you please stand up and why tf are you calling me My lady when you can call me Rose instead?", I ask helping him getting up.

"Uh well all tge servants here know that your -", He got interrupted when My grandma came.

"Alfred can you leave us alone?", My grandma said raising her hand.

"Of course your majesty", he said bowing down and exiting before winking at me.

"Rose  Go to my office right now I need to tell you something really important", she said looking down at the floor and a tear falling down the floor.

"Grandma are-?",

"YES GOD BETH GO TO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!?", she said screaming at me and revealing her pretty face wich had tears ststreaming down her cheecks.

"Ok im sorry I should've never ask", I said speed walking to her office.

As I closed the door of her office there was sally standing with one of her lips purple.

"Hry srry for starting with a rough start", I said awkwardly.

"Yeah Srry ofr that, and in first place I should've never touch you", she said smiling warmly at me.

"Yeah what happens if we start again?", I ask.

"Yeah-",

"Dear I need to tell you something really important", My grandma said as she walk in and and sitting down in her chair. Sitting up and straight and folding her hands.

"What is it?", I ask confused but at the same time worried.

"Rose Your-",

"My what?",

"Y- your",

"Hmph?",

"Well umm?

"SPIT IT GRANDMA!?",

"Ok your mother and father died yesterday when they were at a party with the president", My grandma said closing her eyes and Tears streaming down.

"My what?", I ask wide eyed and shock when I jeard those words come out her mouth.

I held my hands in mouth tears rolling down falling to the ground.

"Nooo!?", I said grabbing my hair and looking up at ceiling.

"Im so sryy dear-", she started sobbing and left the room while sally stood there frozen wide eyed with a tear rolling down her eyes

"This cant be happening", I said running to my room.

I closed the door behind and went to sit at the edge of my bed and grabbing the covers and crying. It threw the covers and pillows at the floor.

"Noo no no no NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING! I must be dreaming", I said whispering at the last words.

I quickly grab one of the pillows at the floor and soobing clenching on it and throwing it across the room and entering the bathroom and grabbing a bottle of devils spring and drinking it.