First Date!

Yesterday Dwigh ask me to be his girlfriend! OMFG I LITERALLY FAINTED WHEN HE TOLD ASK ME. but theres one problem Nick. If you forgot who he is hes the prince my parents who rip and my grandma choose for me. But I dont wont to marry him.

Its 2:30 and the date is like at 3:00. I quickly put a skater skirt and a black crop top and a leather jacket. I let my hair down into curls. I put on some light pink lip gloss. I put only eyeliner.

I grab my designer bag that hadded a bow. I grab my glasses and left. As I was running through the corridors I saw my grandma walking my way but syw dint seem to notice me SHIT. I slowly turn the other way and speed walk to the other exit. I ran. When I was outside I quickly went into the woods. Cause in the woods will be our date.

I ran vampire speed until I saw him.
I walk up to him and there were trees it was dark, and ugly yucky.

"Where are we are you sure this is our date place?", I ask looking around us.

"Wait and see", he said closing my eyes with his hands.

I stumble walking to wherever he was walking me to. I almost trip here and there but made it.

"Here we are", he said getting his hands off me.

I gasp of how beautiful this place look like. It was a beautiful waterfall. There were flowers in the water and the water was clear and shiny. There was a table and there were those pink flower tress surrounding the waterfall. There were some musician s playing the violin and flute.

There was such harmony. He walk me to the table. He pull the chair for me and sat down.

"Its so beautiful", I said looking around with admiration.

"Not as beautiful as you", he said looking at the plate shyly.

"Awww is my boy blushing?", I ask trying to get a look at his face cause his cheeks were fuming red.

"N-no",he said trying to hide it.

"Dont worry you look cute either way", I said taking a sip if the wine.

He look at me and scowl.

I cukle and grab his chin and lean over his face. We kisss I wrap my hands around his neck and he put his And on my hair. When we were done he lean his forehead against mine.

We heard someone cleared their throat. And as we look up it was the waiter.

"La comida", he said poiting at the food.

"Oh srry He speaks spanish let me translate", dwight said smirking and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Umm yo comida la el puto", when dwight said the man eyes widened.

I shush him before he says another bad word this is what he said, " Ummm I food the fucling", thats what dwight said.

"Love let me try", I said.

I turn to the waiter and said,

"Disculpe a mi novio no sabe como hablar en español, gracias por la comida. Si seria tan amable la podia poner aqui?"  I said poiting at thenplate.

"Gracias", I said as the waiter left. As I turn to dwight his mouth was hang open.

"What?", I ask chuckling.

"How do you know -",

"Idk I just do", I said shrugging.

Ok guys this is what I said in case you dont know spanish.

"Forgive my boyfriend is that he doesn't speak spanish, thank you for the food Can you put it here?"  Thats what I said.

We ate talking laughing about our family.

"Lets play 20 questions", I said .

"Ok You go First", he said smirking.

"How many siblings dod you have?", I ask.

"Umm well I habe 4 siblings but with  me is 5 I have 3 sister s and 1 brothers. Im the youngest. My youngest Sister is Eleanor she 16. And my oldest sister is 29 her name is Stephanie. My middle age sister is 19 shes Elena. My brother Anthony is 20 the hes my only brother", he said.

"Now you", I said.

"Well how many crushes had you have?", he ask..

"I had 29", I said trying ti remember.

"Or i think it was 35", I said.

When he was taking a sip of wine he choke on it.

"Are u ok?", I ask patting his back.

"Yes but 35?!", he ask.

"Yeah, well amyways its my turn, who was that gurl from yesterday's ball?", I ask referring from the girl who said he was her bf .

His face went to happy to seriously mad.

"She was my ex girlfriend, but theres no way im talking about that bitch", he said putting hic cup down.

"Ok lets do something else", I said trying to change the topic.

"Lets swim", Dwight said taking his shirt off. And my eyes went wide when he hadded 8 packs. Oh shit I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"Jess jess? Are you coming?",he ask smirking.

"Huh?umm yes", I said. I think I was drooling.

I took my cloth off and was about to go inside when he push the both of us in. At first I scream.

I swear this is the best day of my life. Well not only cause its my date with Dwight but because I love this man.!

I think im falling for him.....